Trying to navigate the holiday rentals section

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 May 2009 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have just taken a look at the new rentals section and find it very defeating. The same ads appear on every page. Going through the first 10 pages of results found that instead of separate properties on each page, at least 90% were the same as the previous page, and the previous page and the........ Get my drift?

With the undoubtedly thousands of properties now listed as rentals, can this feature not be made to work properly, like a normal search would do? I understand you have the featured properties that will show on every page (perhaps that amount should be limited?) but to show the same non featured properties 9 times in 10 pages is a little excessive.

Thanks

Mark

This message was last edited by Marksfish on 18/05/2009.

Like 0      
19 May 2009 1:47 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Hi Mark,

Unusual for you to have probs like this!

Tell me what search criteria were you using and I'll see if I can replicate the problem.

The featured properties will only list under their respective municipalities, so unlesss somebody has added a property twice in two different municipalities, then it shouldn't list in more than one.

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 19/05/2009.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
19 May 2009 4:10 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I was just searching under Almeria with no other input. Some of the properties showed up in featured and in normal on more than one occasion.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Aldea Advisors - 12 posts
PROMOBY DEVELOPERS/BUILDERS - 1 posts
Vauxhall vectra 2003 for swap or sale - 1 posts
SNAGGING - 2 posts
Vodafone abolish roaming charges - 3 posts
help need mortgage - 0 posts
Exchanging properties? - 3 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 17 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 3 posts
HELP !!! Servired ATM !!! It ate my card LOL ? - 5 posts
HOW TO CLEAN WHITE LEATHER SOFAS - 6 posts
Daya Nueva Line Dancing - 0 posts
deja vu - 0 posts
What really is the current state of the Spanish market? - 75 posts
That Recipe - 8 posts
car hire - 4 posts
Camposol Golf, Mazarron - 9 posts
Advertising - 0 posts
Has anyone bought on this new development - 0 posts
One-Way van rental without paying it! YOU DRIVE UK-SPAIN AND I DRIVE SPAIN-UK under shared rental agreement - 27 posts
furniture for sale - 0 posts
VILLAS IN ALMERIA - 1 posts
Shar-pai Dog - 0 posts
Travelling to Morocco and Rhonda! - 9 posts
Cheap Flights - 6 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x