Alicante / Benidorm Airport Taxi Transfer

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 May 2009 12:00 AM by spongebobgrumpypants Star rating in Oxfordshire, UK. 6 posts Send private message

spongebobgrumpypants´s avatar

My wife and mother in law are holidaying near Benidorm next month. Can anyone recommend someone locally that does an airport taxi transfer from Alicante Airport to Benidorm area and back for a reasonable price that is honest and reliable.

I booked through there travel company who quoted me a reasonable price only to phone back 30 mins later suggesting they needed a 100% increase in the fare quoted so I told them where to put it.

Like 0      
18 May 2009 6:37 PM by patpur Star rating in Castle Bromwich Bir.... 389 posts Send private message

Hi there are plenty of taxi,s at the airport, l am not sure of the fare to benidorm, l am sure someone will know. There is a regular bus service from the airport to benidorm, which l am sure will be a lot cheaper than the taxi. Pat.

Like 0      
18 May 2009 6:40 PM by georgeh Star rating in condado de alhama sp.... 1462 posts Send private message

tell them to jump on a granny coach

Like 0      
18 May 2009 7:49 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Buses go every hour on the hour from 0800 to 2300 from Alicante to Benidorm.  Bus stops are well signed (big arrows pointing to autobus Benidorm). 

If you don't trust the regular buses, you can book with resorthoppa ( www.resorthoppa.com ) which is fairly cheap depending on how many of you there are.

Like 0      
13 May 2010 10:54 AM by charming Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

for a door-to-door private transfer we can recommend Costa-Blanca-Transfers been using them for years now and never been disapointed.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2010 1:38 PM by veronika71 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Maybe you are not in Spain...but I think this post will be interest for other people.

I'm from Benidorm, and I was working at Alicante Airport...

The company resorthoppa is very good for suttle direct (they have private transfer too), and for private transfer is good this company:  cheaptransferbenidorm . com

I hope see you in Spain!.

Like 0      
19 Mar 2012 7:58 AM by krysty Star rating. 8 posts Send private message

you may try a4cars

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Please can someone confirm..................... - 2 posts
Long term rental - 2 posts
Building Complete - 24 posts
Trying to navigate the holiday rentals section - 2 posts
Aldea Advisors - 12 posts
PROMOBY DEVELOPERS/BUILDERS - 1 posts
Vauxhall vectra 2003 for swap or sale - 1 posts
SNAGGING - 2 posts
Vodafone abolish roaming charges - 3 posts
help need mortgage - 0 posts
Exchanging properties? - 3 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 17 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 3 posts
HELP !!! Servired ATM !!! It ate my card LOL ? - 5 posts
HOW TO CLEAN WHITE LEATHER SOFAS - 6 posts
Daya Nueva Line Dancing - 0 posts
deja vu - 0 posts
What really is the current state of the Spanish market? - 75 posts
That Recipe - 8 posts
car hire - 4 posts
Camposol Golf, Mazarron - 9 posts
Advertising - 0 posts
Has anyone bought on this new development - 0 posts
One-Way van rental without paying it! YOU DRIVE UK-SPAIN AND I DRIVE SPAIN-UK under shared rental agreement - 27 posts
furniture for sale - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x