Aldea Advisors

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 May 2009 12:00 AM by Marty O Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Does anyone know anything about Aldea Advisors. Are they solvent & trustworthy?

Like 0      
18 May 2009 2:59 PM by dringman Star rating in www.Condadoexcursion.... 772 posts Send private message

dringman´s avatar

c.romero@AldeaAdvisors.com

dealing with Aldea have always been good over many years, e mail Concha  she worked in UK for a while and has perfect eNGLISH

www.condadoexcursions.com   Airport Transfers Day Trips Alhama de Murcia Taxi No 10  
tel +441212881323   +34 622714979

Like 0      
19 Jun 2009 2:21 PM by simang Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

ALDEA ADVISORS HAVE GONE INTO LIQUIDATION IF YOU HAVE ANY MONEY WITH THEM ITS GONE!!!!!

Like 0      
19 Jun 2009 2:47 PM by saffronbilli Star rating in Dorset and Villamart.... 63 posts Send private message

Where did you hear of this? We went into their offices last week and paid our tax bill - should hate to think we have lost the money. They were very busy on that day.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2009 4:03 PM by graydale Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Had dealings with Aldea this morning and spoke to their office again two minutes ago.

I think everyone should know where you got your information, Simang.

Like 0      
19 Jun 2009 6:21 PM by simang Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Aldea advisors are bust and allegedly the owner solicitor has embezzled all the money!!

Like 0      
19 Jun 2009 6:24 PM by simang Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

from one of their employees who has advised me to speak to the law Society of Spain to complain, they have had my money for more than 3 months a total of 76000 euros which they have not transferred to me, also have spoken to another member on this site who told me that his solicitor had informed him of the same, they are answering the phone but you can not speak to any solicitor there

Like 0      
20 Jun 2009 5:26 PM by joe38 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

hello simang i spoke to the woman who answers the phone at aldea last week she told me that the manager was not going to accept phone calls that day or any day she told me the same to consult another solicitor i can well believe they have gone bust and that our money has been stolen spoke to another solicitor last week he questioned whether they were a registered solicitors if not then they will not have indemnity insurance and if so to pursue your money you would have to sue the assets of the company.what will that be if all the assets have been embezelled.

joe

Like 0      
20 Jun 2009 5:35 PM by joe38 Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

just another comment i have been ringing various solicitors over the past fortnight to represent me against aldea advisors.nobody even followed up after my initial enquiry did they know something was coming?

Like 0      
27 Oct 2009 12:34 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

End of dealine to apply for registration of your credit against Aldea Advisors in 4th in November.

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
25 Jan 2011 4:51 PM by Sonatigh Star rating in Condado de Alhama Re.... 621 posts Send private message

Just Read the following post in the Blogs

ALDEA ASESORES S-L. HAVE PRESENTED THEIR PROPOSAL FOR AN INSOLVENCY AGREEMENT

http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/spanishpropertydevelopersincrisis/4866/aldea-asesores-s-l-have-presented-their-proposal-for-an-insolvency-agreement.aspx

Does this say that all people on the Creditors list should get their money back eventually 2014?

Mick

I got too old soon, and too late smart ! 

Like 0      
15 Feb 2011 2:13 PM by Markos Star rating. 18 posts Send private message

Hi all,

Just in case you were not aware, all documentation was transferred to another firm and we have been instumental in the collection of ex-Aldea clients documentation from them free of charge.

It is surprising the amount of people still unaware of the situation and who have no idea who to turn to.

Any help required just let me know.

Mark
infocoast@sun-lawyers.com

Like 0      
27 Jul 2011 11:23 AM by acward Star rating. 16 posts Send private message

We have a registered claim in the insolvency proceedings against Aldea Advisors.

A friend mentioned that we may need Spanish Wills to be made out in case, God forbid, something happens to one of us before the case is finally resolved, which will probably take another two years.

Any advice will be very much appreciated.

Allan & Chris

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

PROMOBY DEVELOPERS/BUILDERS - 1 posts
Vauxhall vectra 2003 for swap or sale - 1 posts
SNAGGING - 2 posts
Vodafone abolish roaming charges - 3 posts
help need mortgage - 0 posts
Exchanging properties? - 3 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 17 posts
Can I legally be forced to complete? - 3 posts
HELP !!! Servired ATM !!! It ate my card LOL ? - 5 posts
HOW TO CLEAN WHITE LEATHER SOFAS - 6 posts
Daya Nueva Line Dancing - 0 posts
deja vu - 0 posts
What really is the current state of the Spanish market? - 75 posts
That Recipe - 8 posts
car hire - 4 posts
Camposol Golf, Mazarron - 9 posts
Advertising - 0 posts
Has anyone bought on this new development - 0 posts
One-Way van rental without paying it! YOU DRIVE UK-SPAIN AND I DRIVE SPAIN-UK under shared rental agreement - 27 posts
furniture for sale - 0 posts
VILLAS IN ALMERIA - 1 posts
Shar-pai Dog - 0 posts
Travelling to Morocco and Rhonda! - 9 posts
Cheap Flights - 6 posts
Cheap Flights - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 13

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x