Free Property Management Information????

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Apr 2009 12:00 AM by hairbear Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Be careful when requesting FREE PROPERTY MANAGMENT information. NOTHING IS EVER FREE. Your information i.e. e-mail, phone number, plot number etc can be sold to other companies selling furniture, lights, aircon, glass curtains, snagging, Car Hire etc etc either for cash or for commission which will probably be added to your bill (some companies pay AGENTS up to 20% of the value of the goods you buy for your information ) but then add it on to your bill. If you do want some free information, set up a new e-mail address such as HOTMAIL and use an alias. If it is genuinly FREE they wont need your details anyway.

If the information you recieve is genuine and you wish further contact you can then use your real identity and e-mail etc. If the mail you recieve is junk you can close the account. This comes from personal experience where I set up a new account as I had bought a new PC and requested some info from a Management Guide and within days I had recieved loads of e-mails for things I had never dreamed of.  

This method shouldnt affect people who are supplying genuine FREE information but may help cut out the sharks.

REMEMBER NOTHING IS EVER FREE

Like 0      
25 Jun 2009 3:29 PM by judithscott Star rating in Austin,TX. 13 posts Send private message

i tottaly agree with you. i am also taking help of well known property management company.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Car insurance in Spain - 2 posts
Petition To remove the PM - 17 posts
FREEZER TO SPAIN - 5 posts
Car hire under 21 - 9 posts
Buying a car in Spain - 7 posts
Toyota Yaris for Sale - 0 posts
Van or pick up with driver/labourer needed - 0 posts
Brilliant News folks - 2 posts
QUESTION FOR MARIA - 1 posts
Community Deeds - 5 posts
Happy story about agent and buying in Spain - 13 posts
Olvera, Cadiz information urgently required! - 7 posts
Anyone know a good place to buy a Beagle Pup - 7 posts
people carrier/mini bus required - 4 posts
certificate of non residence. - 13 posts
A week to go.....help with finding an Apartment - 3 posts
which car insurance post again - 16 posts
Hi again from Lisa at Spectrum FM - Still looking for people to interview. - 7 posts
mortgage let down - 8 posts
Bosque de las Lomas 2 ~ Orihuela - 14 posts
future owner - 16 posts
Jet 2 Flights 99p Leeds Bradford to Murcia - 2 posts
Long-term-parking in Alicante or ?? - 5 posts
FURNITURE SCAM - 0 posts
Electrical Tarrifs. - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x