Justin & Susan's Siesta show

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Jan 2009 12:00 AM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Don't miss this, it's actually excellent.

It began today

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 4:47 PM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar

Hi More,

It's great to see you around the forum again.

Yes I watched it and it made me giggle and also made me very hungry! MMMMM CAKEIES!!!! YUM-YUM in my TUM-TUM!

Am off down to Eroski as we speak, or shall I go to Mercadona. Decisions, decisions! Na! I'll go mañana

All I can say is, look out for Thursdays episode!

This message was last edited by TechNoApe on 1/19/2009.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 5:03 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

All I can say is, look out for Thursdays episode!

Aha, the mystery guest is non other than ......  TYLER !!

He hasn't updated his blog since 8th October & he promised he would.

DON'T forget those cakes.

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 5:44 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Well done Justin Susan, the arm and David, loved the show and look forward to Thursdays to finally see who Technoape is, keep up the good work everyone and looking forward to all the changes.

Welcome back More nice to see you back on the site.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 6:13 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Glad you liked it.  It was our first attempt and totally unrehearsed!  It was actually quite good fun to do.

Nice to see you back More.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 8:05 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Really  Enjoyed it

Well done Justin & Susan, it will be really great to see the areas around and about in your neck of the woods. Also thank you for the update on the Priors protest march, very moving, Lenox was marvellous. Hope there will be some good news for them.

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 8:24 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I agree with Candyfloss, would love to see more of the area you are in, havn't been to have a look around Manilva yet but hope to when we come out in February.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
19 Jan 2009 8:30 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Maureen

You'll have to be on the show when you get there

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 6:13 AM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar

Congratulations on this!

María

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 8:59 AM by SteveandJane Star rating in Somerset and Corvera.... 481 posts Send private message

SteveandJane´s avatar

Great to have a candid show in these oh so edited times! The big question is Who or What is THE ARM?. Is it of this planet ?

Is THE ARM Eye on Spain's own STIG, never to be revealed ?

Great start guys, keep it up . I for one will check in every day..

Steve (Lifestyler)

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 2:30 PM by Pitby Star rating in Andalucía. 1904 posts Send private message

Pitby´s avatar

Eventually managed to view it after sorting out my computer!!  Great stuff - look forward to viewing many more!

Well done!

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 2:40 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Today's show with Inez (Rixxy on EOS)

Another good one.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 2:41 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

Great idea, looking forward to more episodes!

Regards, Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 5:11 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Another good one Justin, lovely to see Inez looking well, lots of positive things about living in Spain, not the doom and gloom we are reading in the papers about Spain.  We need more like her on your settee.

Can't comment after the show, it keeps asking for my password and when I put it in it still comes up with the same message.

Looking forward to tomorrows'

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 5:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi Maureen, just click on the actual video that I posted in this thread then you can add comments. (Well, I did. ) There's another way, just add comment to here http://www.eyeonspain.com/tv/ Seems as if there's a few ways.

Edited to add another way to comment is by doing it  here >> ON EOS BLOG

This message was last edited by morerosado on 1/20/2009.

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 8:42 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Yeah, seems many have had a problem with this and it's my fault!

If you click the + sign to leave a comment then you're adding it to the player and not the page.  The best thing is to click the "Leave a comment" link further down and fill in the form on the EOS page.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 8:49 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Will do, looking forward to tomorrow, and Thursday to see Technoape!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
20 Jan 2009 9:08 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well done Justin and Susan,

we are really enjoying this Inez was very interesting today it is nice to hear some positive things.

Would not have liked the biscuits though, the cakes looked better.

Good Luck Pat

Like 0      
21 Jan 2009 10:09 AM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I agree enjoyed yesterday and the positive approach and words for a nice change

I agree that I would rather be skint in Spain than in the UK everytime

Perhaps we need a new thread, the positive things about living and working in Spain

Like 0      
21 Jan 2009 1:06 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Justin

Is there no way we can look at Mondays, does this mean you can only see the video of the day and not get a chance to view earlier ones

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Ingofersa - 51 posts
Acceptability of solid log homes in Spain - 5 posts
New to Forum - 19 posts
Legal advice - 5 posts
Never a happy spanish experience if you bought your property through atlas international and paid in full! - 1 posts
Anyone heard of....... - 0 posts
Free Holiday in Andalucian Farmhouse in exchange for House & Animal Sit - 1 posts
Valuation of property - 2 posts
A Legal Question - re; Buying and licences - 0 posts
Car boots and markets - 11 posts
Builder's supply of water and electricity - 16 posts
Trampolin Hills - Royal Dream - Action Group - Anyone on it? - 1 posts
Builder has taken out mortgages on properties - 5 posts
Child with Autism/Asbergers Syndrome - Any educational facilities east of Malaga? - 2 posts
Santander buys GE Capital Bank Ltd - 1 posts
Looking for Iberbanda wireless router - 4 posts
Generator for sale. New. Diesel engine - 0 posts
vet in france - 0 posts
For sale: Brand new Ikea furniture - 0 posts
Mortgage switch - 2 posts
Loan guarantor - 2 posts
Changing your Spanish Mortgage - 8 posts
desperate for info and help on dispute with atlas/aroca/builder and lack of deeds....all replies welcome - 4 posts
Change of Gated Community into Commercial Community - 6 posts
Rumours of Euroland - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 51

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x