Dia de Andalucia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
26 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
Dia de Andalucia is a holiday, isn't it? Do I get a day off work?

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 7:20 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Depends on your boss - remember that officially it is breaking the law to go to work on a public holiday in your line of business - I will be working too so hopefully the cops wont catch me

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 7:29 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 5/17/2007.

Like 0      
26 Feb 2007 7:31 PM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
They'll be too busy getting pissed along with the rest of Andalucia

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
27 Feb 2007 8:01 AM by jfj Star rating in Vera, Almería. 142 posts Send private message

jfj´s avatar
I am my own boss - so looks like I'll be taking a day off tomorrow!

Thanks for being the bringer of good news Smiley!

Like 0      
28 Feb 2007 10:36 AM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar

Happy Andalucia Day to everyone. 

It's a an absolutely glorious day here today.  As it's illegal to work today I think I'll go and sit in the garden and sip some beers.  Nice.

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
28 Feb 2007 10:52 AM by Darren Ward Star rating in Lytham St Annes & Ju.... 277 posts Send private message

Darren Ward´s avatar

All

Happy Andalucia Day from us as well.....all the way from over-cast and windy Lytham St Annes

Crack one open for us...a beer that is

Darren & Michelle

Darren & Michelle R17 - No.54

www.santaana-pm.com

Like 0      
28 Feb 2007 10:59 AM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hello everybody !!

Here is the office "skeleton crew" looking after the business site , needless to say that the possibilities of doing ANYTHING today in relation with clients are not so great as there is NOBODY in the streets,

BUt as it says in bronze on the site of the battle of Thermophilae ..........

" Stranger passing by, go tell the Spartans that here, obedient to their laws, we lie "

Anyway, I think I am going to make the "vanishing act" quite soon today ! so I wish you all friends a happy and beautiful day of Andalucía..... thanks god I have no client today..... So I will be able to see my wife !!!!!!

But to all my coleagues estate agents  that today are in the streets and roads of the coast, looking after their clients and trying to come back with a sale I WISH THEM THE BEST OF LUCKS !!!!!!! , be brave and keep on fighting hard !!!

Ceers and happy Andalucian day !!!

Juan Pánzon.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Surviving the Nightmare - Spanish Courts a Law Unto Themselves. - 19 posts
La Alhambra Palace in Granada, Spain - 11 posts
Sierra golf - 0 posts
Villa needed in Quesada - 21 posts
Daya Nueva - 2 posts
Airport parking at Murcia - 2 posts
Whats The Real Rental? - 38 posts
Bank valuations - 29 posts
All things (furniture etc) to do with moving in .. websites - 76 posts
Newbie!! - 12 posts
How does selling off plan work? Advice please! - 14 posts
Buying a resale property - need my hand held!! - 133 posts
Recommended Eateries . - 26 posts
Mercedes Benz C270CDI -K ( Station waggon) - 1 posts
Read online newspapers & magazines here (Costa Blanca, Costa Calida, Costa Del Sol etc) - 2 posts
Self Drive van hire - 3 posts
do we have any rights at all - 16 posts
Are Car rental companies making you break the Law in Spain! - 57 posts
Paying Taxes in Spain (Non Residents) Donations to Emma's fund - 68 posts
Buying bedding - 11 posts
Eye on Spain review - Developers & Agents - 1 posts
General personal Spanish Tax - 6 posts
employment - 0 posts
new properties being built in the alicnte province are getting smaller? - 0 posts
Dream Hills 2 Forum - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x