Cheap furniture packages

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Mar 2009 9:14 PM by sarahbcn1 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi,

I'm living in Barcelona and am planning to move to the UK (London). I have got some furniture that I will be taking with me. Is anybody planning to move to Spain (area Catalunya) soon and has an empty vehicle that needs to be taken back to the UK?

I don't have much furniture. Just a small sized lounge and half a bedroom.

Thanks

Sarah.

Like 0      
05 Mar 2009 1:41 PM by aml Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Advertising **

Like 0      
09 Mar 2009 2:30 PM by hairbear Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Re San Cayatano Furniture Packages,  be very carful. There are alot of advertisers over here pretending to be furniture companies who are just sitting in a flat ready to take your money. Investigate the compnay thoroughly first.

Like 0      
20 Jun 2009 11:42 AM by chantal Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Hi, we have been furnishing our house with furniture from Murcia Furniture. This was such a relieve as everybody spook english and the choice is just great. Also you are able to mix and match the way you want. After our purchase they installed the property as we were there. Great installation team all british. eye for detail. They cleaned everything up after they had finish. Realy great.

Like 0      
20 Jun 2009 5:27 PM by oldman40 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

Good for you!

I found that they were very pushy,high pressure sales and kept of phoning me with offers which makes me think they were trying to rip me off in the first place!!!

We bought from Spanish Furniture Supplies, matt and Nicky were fantastic no pressure, perfect service and a fantastic result, we would recommend them to everyone as all products are made locally and the choices are endless!! non of this chinese rubbish that comes in set packages.

Call Matt 966 766 863 if you like, I am sure he won't let you down.

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 4:40 PM by Forhotspot Star rating. 233 posts Send private message

Where is Spanish Furniture Supplies located? Have they got a shop in Costa Blanca South?

Thanks.

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 4:52 PM by Diane and Joe Star rating in Sheffield. 152 posts Send private message

Diane and Joe´s avatar

Spanish Furniture Supplies are in Pilar de la Horadada, Costa Blanca south.  Their website is:

http://sf-supplies.com/

It gives contact details and directions on the website.  The shop is easy to find, just of the main street in Pilar.

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 5:47 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Nice range but agian lots of money compared to the local Spanish shops

Visit the town of Almoradi in the Costa Blanca the furniture capital of Spain with lots of stores to choose from

An example of prices leather 3+2 seater sofas €499 the pair plus wooden dining suite for 4 chairs €289

Get you voules and poles from IKEA, linen for Primark and save lots as you shoudl eb able to furnish a 2 bed property for less than €4k including white goods

Think about buying nearly new and see www.smartshopspain.com for help and soem examples with rices

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 5:54 PM by nathalie janzen Star rating in murcia. 14 posts Send private message

hi Oldman 40 again,

I don,t know what you sence is to tell bad things about companies (not allowed on this forum in the first place). But people who read this, please visit the enormous showroom Murcia Funiture has and dicide yourself. There is nothing in the showroom that does look like it,s imported from China

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 6:35 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

As I have continued to say on this forum, as I know a large number of people that have used Murcia furniture to furnish their properties, there is nothing wrong with the quality of their goods or installation services as they are a reliable company

The only thing I would say being sensible is that the market has changed over the last few years, Spain like everywhere else is in a recession and spanish businesses have had to respond with dramatic price decreases so please shop around in the spanish shops, you will be surprised at the quality and prices

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 8:11 PM by nathalie janzen Star rating in murcia. 14 posts Send private message

Sorry I did not meant to sent this massage to you but to oldmen40.

Like 0      
21 Jun 2009 9:13 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

Does anyone know of anywhere that stocks oak dining furniture similar to this please? We are in Peniscola but would travel if necessary. All the stuff we've seen so far is either very heavy and traditional or ultra modern and we were thinking of buying in the UK and having it transported over.

http://www.harveysfurniture.co.uk/ProductDetail.aspx?pID=6813&sID=1519

Regards, Poppyseed

Poppyseed

Like 0      
22 Jun 2009 1:26 PM by hairbear Star rating. 77 posts Send private message

Sorry to be abit sceptical but are Nathalie Janzen and Chantal the same Nathalie Janzen ( telesales employee) and Chantal (owner) that work at Murcia Furniture.  

Like 0      
22 Jun 2009 1:37 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

Well well well, very naughty and I am sure that this is someting the owner Richard would frown upon if true

hairbear you are always so well connected for information

The only comment I would make as I have before is to get a breakdown of the individual prices when buying a pack ane the prices for their extras for kitchen packs, €700 and line sets on the Murcia Furniture website make some interesting reading

Also for any people the sales start in Spain on July 1st and if you see the front page of The Leader today it seems that we are going to see some good savings as in the Spanish sales they actually have to reduce prices

Again shop the Spanish way and save money 

Like 0      
22 Jun 2009 2:25 PM by oldman40 Star rating. 24 posts Send private message

Natalie and friends,

I am not having a go at Murcia furniture just informing those who are looking to purchase of a possible problem, I am obviously not going to say who my sources are but they are numourous!! I hope that MF have sorted themselves out but just be careful that`s all I am saying.

My posting was not meant to cause offence so apologies if that has happened.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

psi lawyers? - 21 posts
Apartment for rent - 1 posts
Lounge/Patio door curtains, free - Costa Blanca, 10 mins South of Torreveija - 9 posts
Where's Tinasolero ? - 3 posts
Shakira in concert in Torrevieja - 15 posts
Barclays Buying Property Abroad Guide - 1 posts
WHO'S UP FOR A MEET, POST HERE ! - 109 posts
Saladillo golf - 1 posts
The Best Place To Hide Money: Conversation With A Burglar - 0 posts
Help - scared and frustrated re mortgages - 6 posts
Scared and frustrated re mortgages - 13 posts
Osteopath in Torreveija or surrounding areas - Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
La Cala de Mijas Marina - 4 posts
letting agents for altea hills - 0 posts
Gina in here ................ (San Miguel, not 4 U ! ) - 0 posts
Mar Menor Area - 128 posts
New Ryanair routes - 0 posts
trains,trams and trenets,alicante to denia - 8 posts
looking for the low down on PEINSA please - 15 posts
is this possible - 2 posts
First Meeting. - 9 posts
I need new fingers! - 0 posts
Old cat to Spain ? - 4 posts
Free guides .. downloads - 2 posts
Members.. see SPI postings re Fibby (& JeansSis) here. - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 35

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x