La Cala de Mijas Marina

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by chipmonk Star rating in Staffordshire, Engla.... 101 posts Send private message

chipmonk´s avatar
Has anyone heard if a start date has been named for the new La Cala de Mijas marina?

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 9:18 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Ha ha ha ha ha! Same time as Disney starting the other end of the coast!!!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 4:47 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Hello Chipmonk,

Since 2004 that I´ve been hearing about the Cala De Mijas port project, They even had a webpage, now..... I can´t find it googling so I will have to use the old reliable Web Ferret and see if at least something more official than news on the papers show...

Now a bit of "gossip" from a source that I can not mention, but I think it is Ok if I tell you that apparently the money due for the port at la Cala de Mijas..... ended up invested in the Hippodrome.... the horse racing place... I have no evidence to sustain this whatsoever as it was over a coffe ( him ) and a Coke (me) but..... that source ussualy does not give you the bull´s refuse...

There is no doubt there is an enormous demand for moorings over the coast, waiting lists at marinas are loooong..... the port is almost "necesary"..... from my point of view, off course.

Cheers,

Like 0      
20 Feb 2007 5:38 PM by Juan Pánzon Star rating in Marbella. 156 posts Send private message

Juan Pánzon´s avatar

Here is what I found, it sems to be a private project and there is an English version ( ji, ji seems translated by Google)

http://www.marinamijas.com/index.php?mn=hp

Cheers,

Juan.

the "planning"

This message was last edited by Juan Pánzon on 2/20/2007.

Like 0      
21 Feb 2007 10:10 AM by chipmonk Star rating in Staffordshire, Engla.... 101 posts Send private message

chipmonk´s avatar

Gracias Juan. Lo he mirado por tres años y ningunas noticias nuevas sobre marina Mijas.

I have been looking at the marina site for three years and it changed once in that time. Last time I was in La Cala the tourist info said nothing will be decided until after the (Mijas) elections. It just seems nobody knows really. Thanks again for information and the insight to where the money has gone.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

letting agents for altea hills - 0 posts
Gina in here ................ (San Miguel, not 4 U ! ) - 0 posts
Mar Menor Area - 128 posts
New Ryanair routes - 0 posts
trains,trams and trenets,alicante to denia - 8 posts
looking for the low down on PEINSA please - 15 posts
is this possible - 2 posts
First Meeting. - 9 posts
I need new fingers! - 0 posts
Old cat to Spain ? - 4 posts
Free guides .. downloads - 2 posts
Members.. see SPI postings re Fibby (& JeansSis) here. - 5 posts
Mobile Phones - 67 posts
PICTURES - 30 posts
'Pay as you go' road tax. (Proposed car tax scheme in UK) - 10 posts
Any Ex Military Here - 4 posts
Shipping personal goods to Spain - 2 posts
need to sell - 6 posts
Update - 416 posts
problems getting in to see a show apartment - 17 posts
The Market - Bottomed Or still more to come??? - 151 posts
UK qualified teachers in Spain - 6 posts
compensation re builders late completion - 40 posts
Estate Agent Shoots Himself!! - 10 posts
Jay White - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x