Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Feb 2007 12:00 AM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar

Tina,

Hope all's well with you. Pop in & say hi & let us know you're ok, please. Haven't seen you in a while.

MY 800th post

Janice

This message was last edited by JeansSis on 2/21/2007.

Like 0      
24 Feb 2007 3:53 PM by JeansSis Star rating. 2376 posts Send private message

JeansSis´s avatar
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 9:31 AM by tinasolera Star rating in Murcia. 801 posts Send private message

tinasolera´s avatar

Hi Janice................................My very own thread....... im honoured. Thank you!!!

I have been reading the posts, so dont worry ive been keeping my beady little eye on things he he. (but didnt see this thread). Must be honest tho, its been a difficult few weeks which i wont post the reasons why on here but for that reason i didnt feel like posting. But thank you for thinking of me... you are all a bunch of big softeeees really. Those cats with machine guns dont fool me for a second.

I do have a bit of news.... my husband decided to get in touch with his long lost spanish side of the family (Jaime is from Murcia) and they are over the moon to hear from him and want to welcome us over with open arms... they really emphasised that family look after each other in Spain which is lovely. They still live in murcia and just up the road from where we will be. When emigrating its always nice that you know someone is waiting on the other side to meet you. I just cant wait to get out there now... but as a family this time, not like the original plan starting off on my own with the kids and Ja joining us later!!!!.

Will be back soon!!!      you little snugglebums.... missing little old me he he he

Tina Solera xxxxx

www.galgosdelsol.es

Like 0      
25 Feb 2007 12:00 PM by strewth Star rating in Spain. 195 posts Send private message

strewth´s avatar

Hi Tina,

Congratulations .... you have your own thread.

Is it true that when you move to Spain, you are going to bred tom cats that will SPRAY, not their own scent, but JOHNSON AND JOHNSONS CLEANSING LOTION?

Speak to you soon.

LOL

Gill xxx

Too fat to boogie!!  

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Shakira in concert in Torrevieja - 15 posts
Barclays Buying Property Abroad Guide - 1 posts
WHO'S UP FOR A MEET, POST HERE ! - 109 posts
Saladillo golf - 1 posts
The Best Place To Hide Money: Conversation With A Burglar - 0 posts
Help - scared and frustrated re mortgages - 6 posts
Scared and frustrated re mortgages - 13 posts
Osteopath in Torreveija or surrounding areas - Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
La Cala de Mijas Marina - 4 posts
letting agents for altea hills - 0 posts
Gina in here ................ (San Miguel, not 4 U ! ) - 0 posts
Mar Menor Area - 128 posts
New Ryanair routes - 0 posts
trains,trams and trenets,alicante to denia - 8 posts
looking for the low down on PEINSA please - 15 posts
is this possible - 2 posts
First Meeting. - 9 posts
I need new fingers! - 0 posts
Old cat to Spain ? - 4 posts
Free guides .. downloads - 2 posts
Members.. see SPI postings re Fibby (& JeansSis) here. - 5 posts
Mobile Phones - 67 posts
PICTURES - 30 posts
'Pay as you go' road tax. (Proposed car tax scheme in UK) - 10 posts
Any Ex Military Here - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x