Part exchange deals

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by newman Star rating in Rochdale near Manche.... 2 posts Send private message

Hi, I have a one bed apartment and am looking to get a bigger apartment. Does anyone know of any developers that might do a part exchange . It is difficult to sell anything at the moment so I thought it might be a good option. I have to sell to be able to buy.  Alan

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 1:44 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Newman
Welcome to the forum, whereabouts are you?

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 3:17 PM by SophieRF Star rating in Quesada. 62 posts Send private message

Hi Newman, I dont know of any developers that are doing part exchange, but I do know some resale sellers are willing to part exchange. Were abouts is your property?

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 4:26 PM by newman Star rating in Rochdale near Manche.... 2 posts Send private message

Hi ,

The property we want to part ex or exchange is in Villaricos, near Mojacar. It is a 1 bedroom ground floor apartment that has been well looked after since we bought in 2004. It is 2 mins from the sea and marinas of Villaricos which is well known in the area as being a desirable place to live. It is quiet and very Spanish.
It is fully furnished and we are leaving almost everything in it.

We are looking for a 2 bedroom  apartment with a balcony/terrace. We would prefer to be somewhere around Mojacar but would move else where for the right apartment.

If anyone can help  with part exchange or other idea , we would consider all options.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 10:50 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Hi Newman
If the developers in Spain are anything like in the UK I suspect they would consider going down that route now in the current climate. Developers here are doing the part exchange to enable them to sell the bigger properties. Give them a go.

Like 0      
25 Oct 2008 10:02 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
I was going to PM you until I saw you only had 2 posts.

Have you tried approaching Key Mare (or any of the others developing around Vera- Playa) to see if they have anything to offer? They were doing some pretty good deals on new buys, not sure if they would stretch to px though. Worth a try.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

The Emperor´s new cloth - 3 posts
Removals/Man with Van - 2 posts
New podcast posted on Bravachat - 0 posts
Alicante to Los Alcazares - 3 posts
Tomtom use in Spain ? - 25 posts
plusvalia tax - 8 posts
Painting garden and boundary walls. - 1 posts
swap 3 bed villa in dehesa de campoamor (luxury costa blanca) for house in uk (devon) pref) - 6 posts
Presidency - 6 posts
99 Land Rover Freelander RHD. - 0 posts
Notification of PM - 5 posts
Rentals on EOS - 1 posts
Spanish conversation club - 7 posts
equestrian direct for all your horse needs - 4 posts
Garrett Ace 250 metal detector - 0 posts
Getting an iphone in Spain - 7 posts
Spirit De Mojacar - 6 posts
Introducing David Allen - Wizardgold, Spondicious and BravaChat - 1 posts
Anyone on twitter? - 1 posts
Audi A4 (T reg) Headlanp casings for sale - 0 posts
Mobile Wireless Connection - 2 posts
selling english property AFTER becoming spanish resident - 0 posts
What are the rules and procedures when a tenant is found? - 1 posts
What would you like to know about? - 9 posts
WARFARIN BLOOD TESTING - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x