swap 3 bed villa in dehesa de campoamor (luxury costa blanca) for house in uk (devon) pref)

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by frostydog Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

hi anyone out there want to do a permanent house swap?

Like 0      
23 Oct 2008 10:30 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

hi i spoke to you about my house in a village out side strafford up on avon about a swap just thought i should say i dont live there its my 2 home in the country as i live in liverpool bye irene

Like 0      
29 Oct 2008 5:14 PM by frostydog Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Dear Irene,
so sorry for not getting back to you before now- and thanks for emailing me back.
We would be very interested in doing a house swap with you as Stratford upon Avon is a fantastic are. Please could you let me know what the approx value is of your house ours was valued last year at €330,000 .but we are prepared to swap our house if this is too expensive for at least what we paid for it 3 yrs ago

My telephone number is 01626 879184 if you would like to talk on the telephone about this.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards,

Charlotte

Like 0      
29 Oct 2008 5:29 PM by mariadecastro Star rating in Algeciras (Cadiz). 9402 posts Send private message

mariadecastro´s avatar
For those of you who are using the swapping scheme... lots of luck and wisdom and my offer on legal advise:

Here you have got:

A good SWAPPING contract revised by your lawyer is needed ( each party a different one lawyer. Important)

What are the obligations of the contract parties in a property swapping?

1. To transfer ownership rights  of  the swapped property or  goods. 
2. To deliver the property or the good. ( possession)  
3. To vouch for hidden deffects. 
4. To guarantee a peaceable possession
5. To vouch for someone else´s senior rights. 
6. To pay correspondent expenses of Notary and  Registry accoring to Law.(unless the contrary is agreed).
7. To pay those taxes required by Law.

Please let me know  if that scheme works for any of you.

Do you like Tinajas?

Maria L. de Castro, JD, MA

Lawyer

Director www.costaluzlawyers.es

El blog de Maria

Like 0      
29 Oct 2008 8:50 PM by irenemontague Star rating in liverpool/carvajal . 794 posts Send private message

Hi maria i have just pm you regarding using your services and costs to do this exchange for me thank you irene

Like 0      
29 Oct 2008 9:56 PM by vilprano Star rating. 56 posts Send private message

Seems a good idea,
I wish to sell house in UK to make move to Spain.
House is value £500,000 5 bed 3 1/2 bathroom. Huge house in large gardens. Non estate architect designed property.
Require 3+ bed villa value max 400,000 euros Costa almeria preferred but consider other areas.

Like 0      
07 Nov 2008 10:09 AM by TechNoApe Star rating in Duquesa, Manilva. 1277 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

TechNoApe´s avatar
Hi,

Have only just seen this thread.

We have a House in Devon that will be empty and For Sale at the end of this month, as we are moving to Spain. The House is not on the market yet as we were thinking about renting the property.

The property is situated on a large corner plot of a small crescent, in a small residential area on the outskirts of the village of Braunton (between Braunton and Saunton), It has a communal green situated in front with views over the Great field (the largest single field in Britain and mentioned in the Doomsday Book), and fantastic views over the Braunton Burrows and Saunton Sands, which both now form a UNESCO Biosphere reserve.

It has 4 bedrooms with the Master Bedroom being part on-suite (shower and basin), family bathroom, large Kitchen, large Dining Room, Utility room, Extended Lounge (22ft x 13ft), Conservatory, rear patios and large garden that sweeps from the side around the front, double driveway and of course a garage (integral). 

There is a bus stop situated on the road opposite the green (the main road situated some distance away) and a small corner shop quite literally around the corner, primary school and small children’s playground in short walking distance. and if you want to walk into the centre of the village, then it's a flat walk there inside of 10 mins. Lots of shops, including a new small Tesco’s, Health Centre, Dentists, Pubs, Restaurants & Take Aways and of course the Famous Williams Arms with their equally famous Calvary, served all week.

PM me if you are interested.

www.andalucianstyle.com

Me, the Mrs and Rosie too! But we'll never, ever forget our Tyler!

We support AAA Abandoned Animals Marbella - Do you?

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Presidency - 6 posts
99 Land Rover Freelander RHD. - 0 posts
Notification of PM - 5 posts
Rentals on EOS - 1 posts
Spanish conversation club - 7 posts
equestrian direct for all your horse needs - 4 posts
Garrett Ace 250 metal detector - 0 posts
Getting an iphone in Spain - 7 posts
Spirit De Mojacar - 6 posts
Introducing David Allen - Wizardgold, Spondicious and BravaChat - 1 posts
Anyone on twitter? - 1 posts
Audi A4 (T reg) Headlanp casings for sale - 0 posts
Mobile Wireless Connection - 2 posts
selling english property AFTER becoming spanish resident - 0 posts
What are the rules and procedures when a tenant is found? - 1 posts
What would you like to know about? - 9 posts
WARFARIN BLOOD TESTING - 4 posts
Spanish Re-mortgage - 7 posts
Age limits on Spanish Mortgages - 6 posts
carexchange - 0 posts
PEUGOET 206 1.9D - 1 posts
Sick of sun, sea and sand - 0 posts
Bandits in Green Uniforms - 12 posts
BMW 328i Convertible - 0 posts
Hi I'm New - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x