Notification of PM

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
23 Oct 2008 12:00 AM by Barni Star rating in Mijas Costa. 27 posts Send private message

Barni´s avatar

I have sent a member a PM as I included my phone number and email address, will they get an email telling them that they have a PM? Also, I have looked back through the forums to see if somone has asked a similar question and see that some are asking to be "activated", whats all that about :) ?

Like 0      
23 Oct 2008 2:07 PM by Kev K Star rating in Cork, Ireland, Olivi.... 141 posts Send private message

Kev K´s avatar
Hi Barni

If their pm's are activated then yes they will recieve a message from EOS, also if you look at the top right hand side of the page when you are logged in it tells you.

You have _ new
private messages

also you need to have a few posts on here first before permitted to make/recieve pm's

Hope I'm correct in this

Like 0      
23 Oct 2008 2:15 PM by Barni Star rating in Mijas Costa. 27 posts Send private message

Barni´s avatar
Thanks Kev, Now I don't know what to do!  I don't want to advertise my email on here but I want to make sure that the member gets my message!

Barni

Like 0      
23 Oct 2008 4:47 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

If they have made more than 10 posts their pm's will be activated. If they have't made 10 posts (which isn't many really), put a post somewhere telling them to buck their ideas up and make the required amount

Mark

Like 0      
23 Oct 2008 5:53 PM by Kev K Star rating in Cork, Ireland, Olivi.... 141 posts Send private message

Kev K´s avatar
maybe pm Justin and he will advise you what to do.Don't worry he will look after you

Like 0      
23 Oct 2008 7:46 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
Barni, your PM facility is now active.  Sorry for the delay.

By the way, you will need to send the message you were sending again.  The other user will then be notified of your message to him/her.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Rentals on EOS - 1 posts
Spanish conversation club - 7 posts
equestrian direct for all your horse needs - 4 posts
Garrett Ace 250 metal detector - 0 posts
Getting an iphone in Spain - 7 posts
Spirit De Mojacar - 6 posts
Introducing David Allen - Wizardgold, Spondicious and BravaChat - 1 posts
Anyone on twitter? - 1 posts
Audi A4 (T reg) Headlanp casings for sale - 0 posts
Mobile Wireless Connection - 2 posts
selling english property AFTER becoming spanish resident - 0 posts
What are the rules and procedures when a tenant is found? - 1 posts
What would you like to know about? - 9 posts
WARFARIN BLOOD TESTING - 4 posts
Spanish Re-mortgage - 7 posts
Age limits on Spanish Mortgages - 6 posts
carexchange - 0 posts
PEUGOET 206 1.9D - 1 posts
Sick of sun, sea and sand - 0 posts
Bandits in Green Uniforms - 12 posts
BMW 328i Convertible - 0 posts
Hi I'm New - 5 posts
Renault Laguna Estate 1.9 Diesal for Sale - 0 posts
Any one with family/friends in the armed forces??? - 5 posts
Garden Soil - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x