How do you get your money back rom Villapac?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Oct 2008 3:58 PM by Firefly Star rating in Manchester/Javea. 56 posts Send private message

Sorry, should have said Roy, my typing skills are rubbish!

Like 0      
08 Oct 2008 3:59 PM by Firefly Star rating in Manchester/Javea. 56 posts Send private message

Good idea Mark, never done that before how do I go about that? 

I just don't want people going through what I am and chucking their money away.

Like 0      
08 Oct 2008 4:04 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
info@eyeonspain.com . I've just dropped a line asking the team to pop in, but my emails to EOS have been bouncing recently.

Mark

Like 0      
08 Oct 2008 4:10 PM by inspectahomespain Star rating in Orihuela Costa, Spai.... 2417 posts Send private message

Vip Supporter

I know that Justin is happy to look at things like this if there are problems with suppliers and this isn´t unfortunately the only forum talking about issues

Like 0      
08 Oct 2008 4:15 PM by Firefly Star rating in Manchester/Javea. 56 posts Send private message

Ta Roy, just dropped Justin an e-mail on the info@eyeonspain.com address asking if he could look into this one. Too late for me, but others should be warned if my experience is widespread, (as I think it is).

Like 0      
09 Oct 2008 4:35 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Any news yet? Disappointed that Justin hasn't entered the fray yet .

Mark

Like 0      
09 Oct 2008 6:35 PM by Firefly Star rating in Manchester/Javea. 56 posts Send private message

Hi Mark, unfortunately nowt yet. 

They say they will deliver the rest of the furniture soon, but no word on the money they owe me surprise surprise! 

Just waiting on the credit card company getting back to me now. Can't see if Justin not got involved,  maybe he has but "in the background doing research"??

Like 0      
18 Oct 2008 10:39 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Have you heard anything yet?

Mark

Like 0      
19 Oct 2008 2:31 PM by Doug and Chris Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi

We spoke to Villapac 9 Oct - we were promised delivery of our remaining furniture last week.
No contact since.
We are due in Spain on 23rd - I am not holding much hope.
We are missing TV, Sofa Bed, bedding, and various other bits and pieces.

Will keep you informed.

Doug and Chris

Like 0      
19 Oct 2008 2:34 PM by inspectahome Star rating. 43 posts Send private message

Which area of Spain is the property in

Like 0      
19 Oct 2008 3:17 PM by Doug and Chris Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

Hi 
We are at PW Hacienda Riquelme - near Murcia.
Our furniture is supposed to be in a warehouse at Alicante.
Doug and Chris

Like 0      
19 Oct 2008 3:23 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
Got my fingers crossed for you.

Mark

Like 0      
22 Oct 2008 9:14 AM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

This message was last edited by esteban19120 on 29/05/2009.

Like 0      
23 Oct 2008 2:07 PM by Gosnold Star rating in Benalmadena. 7 posts Send private message

Did you pay by cash or credit card?

If you paid by credit card you could charge back. Contact your credit card for info.

Like 0      
31 Oct 2008 11:19 AM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

Like 0      
01 Nov 2008 9:02 AM by Doug and Chris Star rating. 7 posts Send private message

We had to postpone our visit to Spain last week due to a death in family.  Villapac have been in contact recently to say remaining furniture now delivered. We are only waiting for our lights to be fitted.  As yet I have not been able to confirm if all this has happened.

Thanks for all your posts.
Doug and Chris

Like 0      
01 Nov 2008 9:12 AM by esteban19120 Star rating. 182 posts Send private message

esteban19120´s avatar

Like 0      
03 Nov 2008 10:32 AM by Firefly Star rating in Manchester/Javea. 56 posts Send private message

Well thought I would update you all on my saga of getting money back from Villapak. After much e-mailing, (hassling them and hassle for us), Villapak did cough up the money for the suite that they could not deliver, result!! 

Took ages for us to get our money back I must admit, but at least I got it back, which, as I was beginning to think that was never going to happen, I am very happy!

The whole "journey with Villapak" should be complete this week when they are supposed to deliver the rest of my furniture,(was supposed to be 2 weeks ago, but there you go nowt new there), as I am the eternal optimist, I am hoping they are "true to their word" this time, as this saga has been a real nightmare for us. 

I fairness to Villapack, although they have been slow, unreliable, difficult to get feedback from did not stick to confirmed dates of delivery, they have nearly fulfilled the order I placed with them and paid for in its entirety in July. They also offered some small compensation, so that's something I guess. They experience should be over this week, watch this space will let you all know.

Like 0      
03 Nov 2008 2:48 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
The voice of the minority can be pretty powerfiul . Looking forward to reading about your full delivery and finally closure. Well done so far

Mark

Like 0      
03 Nov 2008 2:53 PM by Firefly Star rating in Manchester/Javea. 56 posts Send private message

Cheers Mark, persistance pays I think is another good saying in this instance, (well hopefully). 

It should also be said that I got very helpful advice from the EOS site users, although sadly never got a reply from Justin?

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Best way to Drive: London to Malaga - 11 posts
Security - 2 posts
Buying a car in Cartagena / Murcia - 3 posts
Refund on Off plan development - 4 posts
life insurance - 1 posts
Are Banks cutting Back on lending - 1 posts
Documents you should carry with you - 14 posts
NOT completing - how long to wait for court case - 3 posts
Sunny Dublin - 0 posts
Viewings on development threads - 2 posts
Arrives the automatically way to enforce sanctions by criminal offence in all EU territory. - 1 posts
Telefonica Domo2 Telephone Manual in English Required - 5 posts
Buildings Insurance without a cédula - 1 posts
Long therm rental wanted in Orihuela Costa. (Pianist and Optican). - 2 posts
Play Piano with *Larissa Yvonne* Pianoteacher based in Orihuela Costa - 0 posts
LFO Clause - 11 posts
CLASS 2 LORRY DRIVER LOOKING FOR WORK. BASED IN ROJALES BUT CAN TRAVEL. - 1 posts
CHEVROLET ASTRO 1996 BLACK 7 SEATER MINI VAN FOR SALE VGC - 2 posts
Japanese banks now suffering - 0 posts
Are postal votes at an AGM Legal? - 15 posts
Tax on UK rental income - 9 posts
private messages - 2 posts
Contact me if you are looking to buy in block 7 - open to all offers!! - 1 posts
Ex-Presidents thread (others welcome) - 3 posts
Teenagers and vocational courses in Spain after leaving school in Costa Blanca Region ( Javea) - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 119

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x