Ready Made Curtains & Bed covers

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
14 Sep 2008 12:00 AM by chesarina Star rating in U K & Costa del Sol.. 33 posts Send private message

Hi .  I am a happy new owner of an apartment in Benalmadena,  any advise please about finding a wide range of ready made curtains , preferably with accesory options,  like cushion covers  pelmets etc.   No probs in England  ~  total novice in Spain.

Ches.

Like 0      
14 Sep 2008 7:04 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

If you have a Leroy Merlin nearby they are worth a look.  They also do made to measure which I found were very good. Ikea is also an option.

Poppyseed

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 8:06 AM by sunnymim Star rating. 34 posts Send private message

Pop up to Arroyo de la Miel.Near the roundabout in the middle of the village is a furniture shop called Rocimar and on the corner just above is an excellent corner shop doing soft furnishings.They are very helpful and have a good selection.Good luck!.

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 12:49 PM by viva cape town Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Yorkshire linen in fuenguirola has ready made curtain and bedding. good quality at a fair price.

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 1:31 PM by chesarina Star rating in U K & Costa del Sol.. 33 posts Send private message

thanks everyone for your helpful info  about  curtains

Ches. 

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 3:09 PM by samson Star rating in Solihull/Benalmadena. 125 posts Send private message

if you have a car i can tell you where to buy fabric from very cheap for curatins etc. They have two branches and sell at 5 euros per metre. They also offer a manufacturing service or better than that i can give you a telephone number who will make them up for you. She did our whole apartment curtains and bedspreads etc. Very reasonable too!

Like 0      
15 Sep 2008 5:06 PM by chesarina Star rating in U K & Costa del Sol.. 33 posts Send private message

Thanks Samson

I would appreciate the phone number for the making up service ,  also the address of the fabric warehouse 
 Sounds just what we are looking for !!

Yes we have a car

Gracias 
Chesarina.

Like 0      
24 Oct 2008 2:00 PM by David_2008 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Try this:   K U R T I N Z . C O M   I've used these guys, excellent quality and service, also reasonable delivery charges to Spain.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

When you've done the work and they just won't pay!! - 5 posts
Web Cam - 0 posts
Why are banks not paying out ? - 7 posts
Calpe apartments - 0 posts
wanted URGENT! Man with big van for local removal, torrevieja area - 0 posts
Hotels in Denia? - 0 posts
Spanish Alphabet? - 2 posts
Great Way to Learn Spanish-FREE! - 6 posts
ANYTHING U MISS FROM UK? - 97 posts
WHERE U FROM & HOW LONG U BEEN IN SPAIN? - 8 posts
COMPUTER ENGINEER WANTING TO MOVE TO SPAIN - 12 posts
ANY REGRETS?? - 6 posts
Off to Duquesa tonight! - 1 posts
advise needed satalite tv system - 4 posts
Messy Separation laws - 1 posts
URGENTLY I NEED PROPERTIES IN eSTEPONA MARBELLA SAN PEDRO TO LET - 0 posts
Swapping Sand or Sangria - 7 posts
Help - Advice needed about changing Lawyers - 3 posts
Can anyone recommend a good estate agent? - 23 posts
Cajamurcia online transfers to Spanish accounts - 3 posts
Thanks for the photos - 2 posts
Need cat friendly hotel near Madrid - 0 posts
Residencia - 1 posts
HELP!! Living in spain at the minute to quite thinking of going to Ibi - Alicante? - 2 posts
Importance of Legal Counsel's location - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x