Villa or town house wanted for the 7th Septmeber

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
15 Jul 2008 12:00 AM by teekapoo Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

In either La Finca is Algorfa or in Catral not too far away from everything.. Rent up the 1000euro's considered..

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 1:38 PM by teekapoo Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

sorry i forgot to mention..

3 to 4 bedroom, private pool or com not fussed which one.. for a long term let of possibly up to 3 years.

Thanks

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 4:13 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
Hi teekapoo, thought you were "sorted" ! Good to see you again. 

You really should mention your dog "of a certain breed" when you ask about rentals as I've said before if you are having them there. I have explained at great length about this. 

Also you will find that a 11 month contract is the longest people will rent their properties out for as otherwise renters can have squatters rights & law's on their side. That is, of course, not to say they'll not let you stay longer, just your contract will need renewal.

Like 0      
15 Jul 2008 4:30 PM by teekapoo Star rating. 27 posts Send private message

Hi again..

I still have the apartment to move into when i get there i'd just rather be sorted before and not have to move about lots thats all, just found out that i am pregnant so the less moving about the better.. I cant imagine we'll find something till we're over there but its worth keeping our eyes open on-line don’t you think?

Allot of the places and communities that I’ve already enquired about have been fine with dogs, actually most of them, even when told about the Rottie.

I have friends over there already who are looking at the places for us and taking pics and reporting back to us, there is one property in
Dona Pepa that is ok just a little on the small side for what we are looking for so i thought I’d give a shout on here to see if anyone knows of anything else worth checking out and if someone actually replies then of course I’ll go into more details about all my animals..

Like 0      
15 Aug 2008 3:13 PM by stewal Star rating. 12 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Please use PM facility **

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Independent or not? - 2 posts
Fadesa. Press announce on creditor´s meeting ( administration). - 0 posts
Electric connection - 1 posts
electrical items - 30 posts
Danish TV in Sapin - 2 posts
Moors and Christians festival in Orihuela city, Costa Blanca. FREE TRANSPORT FROM PLAYA FLAMENCA. - 0 posts
Campomar : First of the Summer Sewage Barranco Rubio beach - 0 posts
Meeting - 2 posts
When 'Veterans' Retire - 4 posts
Problem with water anyone claimed - 0 posts
TOWN HALL TAXES - 40 posts
Key Holding - 26 posts
Alicante region power cuts - 3 posts
Deadline for San Jose/ Herrada del Tollo procedures - 14 posts
The developer misappropriation of funds in the Spanish criminal law - 5 posts
Restaurants in main square Los Alcazares - 41 posts
Help Needed - 8 posts
JUSTIN CAN YOU HELP REGARDING SETTING UP AN AVATAR - 49 posts
Internet Modem, called a dongel through the Orange Network, for just 6 euros a month + a 2 euro connection charge - 17 posts
alhruin de grande - long term let needed - 0 posts
cave house in Rojales - 1 posts
Driving Through France - 5 posts
co/co nut - 2 posts
Electric assist bicycles - 20 posts
Winter weather - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x