AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE...

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
12 May 2008 12:09 PM by EOS Team Star rating in In Spain of course!. 4015 posts Send private message

EOS Team´s avatar
I can't believe you keep going back for more punishment!

That's for all your continued efforts to warn us about this awful place.

Justin

Schools in Spain Guide | The Expat Files | Learn Spanish | Earn a living in Spain

Like 0      
12 May 2008 1:05 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
A responsible person like myself has to do what she has to do! I dont want others to suffer as I have!

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
07 Sep 2008 6:36 PM by promedia Star rating in Cheshire/Riviera del.... 134 posts Send private message

Not many more been added to this list of shame recently.....but feel i have to report these two restaurants to warn the others in the secret society.

The two are known as 

Julie's at Puerto Cabopino
Sloan's at Elvira.

No need to say what they let themselves down with other than to say i feel it will be our duty to give them a second chance to improve when we go back in October.

Ian Cook - Golf Gardens Miraflores - The best place to live on the Costa del Sol

"A day without sunshine is like.................night"

Like 0      
09 Sep 2008 9:53 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Mmmmmm - now winter is coming I must get back to proper work and 'out' these shameful establishments! What a life!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
01 Oct 2008 12:02 AM by Smiley Star rating in San Pedro de Alcanta.... 2502 posts Send private message

Smiley´s avatar
Change of chef - cheesecake is not what it was. Beefs still good on a Sunday though.

Smiley - patrick@marbellamortgages.com  www.marbellamortgages.com   www.comparetravelcash.co.uk

Like 0      
01 Oct 2008 12:05 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Steak and mushroom pie not bad (mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) and banoffee pie yummy too. Still feeling stuffed!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
05 Apr 2009 3:18 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Strawberry freshly made cheesecake and creammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Heaven in the sun!!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Apr 2009 12:24 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Hi Rixxy and Smiley, nice to see you back on the board. hope  your both well.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
06 Apr 2009 10:25 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Hi Leema, yes both well and quite busy hence not so many postings as of late! How are you both?

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Apr 2009 10:29 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

We are back out on 9th April until 19th April.

Having a bit of a battle with Manilva Town Hall, RYN paid them to do the road up to Coto Real and they spent it on other things, the road is really dangerous now the walkway they taped off for us to walk down has fell away so you have to walk down the middle with huge lorries and cars coming up, Justin is going to do a video on it for us, so fingers crossed.

Hope your feeling ok now.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
06 Apr 2009 11:06 AM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Oh gosh, that all sounds rather dangerous!!!!!!!

Yes Im pretty much out of the woods now. I had a biopsy which so far has come back clear. Another couple of tests to go through and then should have totally clean bill of health - world, watch out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
06 Apr 2009 5:27 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Thats fabulous news, I'm really pleased for you, take care.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
14 Apr 2009 3:35 PM by dean&caroline Star rating. 15 posts Send private message

my wife would love that strawberry cheesecake lol

Like 0      
14 Apr 2009 4:08 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Ah no not allowed you know! SHould be condemned its that good bad! Roast sunday dinners are great too, lovely rare roast beef mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
18 Oct 2009 10:03 AM by lisacharles Star rating. 6 posts Send private message

Thanks for the tip... will deffinitely avoid!

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

la condessa de mijas - 8 posts
Drinkable water and Air Con - 4 posts
Connection charges - 6 posts
What a lovely development! - 0 posts
New commer to this site and trying to get rid of some houses in Calasparra Murcia. - 0 posts
Problems with completion - 18 posts
Cap Salou - 1 posts
Make huge savings buying property in Spain - 34 posts
Jet2 - 25 posts
Urgent Help needed, 7th May, 4 weeks - 2 posts
Casa Alto Development Nr Torreveija - 0 posts
The Television Man - 2 posts
Arenal Duquesa - 0 posts
receiving benefits in spain - 2 posts
Ficticious completions and utilities supply - 13 posts
el aljarafe residential - 1 posts
moving to asparragal murcia - 1 posts
working permits... - 4 posts
Perils of buying in Spain - 7 posts
Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Bella Rotja Fadesa development - 0 posts
Hi - 0 posts
Christmas flights - 18 posts
Mobile costs - 7 posts
electiricity problems - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 35

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x