New commer to this site and trying to get rid of some houses in Calasparra Murcia.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Apr 2008 12:00 AM by Jane Mills Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Hello to everyone.
I was recomended this site through a friend who is trying to help me. One and half years ago my husband and myself decided to buy some properties in Spain, after looking around we found these very nice houses in Calasparra – Murcia. This is about 60km inland from Murcia in a very nice area those of you who don’t know where I talking about. We talked to the developer Mr. Liberto on the urbanization Cañada Verde and decided to buy three houses of him at a reasonable price after negotiating for two days. In the end we reached an agreement and bought them, now due to family problems we are looking to sell all three at a very reasonable price. If someone would be interested in them we can sell all three or one by one. If its one the price would be 185.000€ with pool, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, kitchen, patio and big lounge on a plot of 545meters. If you are interested or know of how I can get rid of them I would be very interested in hearing from you. We paid 210.000€ each. My email is janemills2002@hotmail.com

Thank you very much. Jane.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Problems with completion - 18 posts
Cap Salou - 1 posts
Make huge savings buying property in Spain - 34 posts
Jet2 - 25 posts
Urgent Help needed, 7th May, 4 weeks - 2 posts
Casa Alto Development Nr Torreveija - 0 posts
The Television Man - 2 posts
Arenal Duquesa - 0 posts
receiving benefits in spain - 2 posts
Ficticious completions and utilities supply - 13 posts
el aljarafe residential - 1 posts
moving to asparragal murcia - 1 posts
working permits... - 4 posts
Perils of buying in Spain - 7 posts
Bank Guarantee - 1 posts
Bella Rotja Fadesa development - 0 posts
Hi - 0 posts
Christmas flights - 18 posts
Mobile costs - 7 posts
electiricity problems - 4 posts
Colinas de Lago-Los Balcones - 2 posts
just wanted to say 'hi' - 2 posts
Montemayor property for sale - 2 posts
Can anyone suggest any English owned companies in the Murcia region? - 6 posts
Flight from Newcastle to Malaga for sale - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 1

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x