Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
13 Mar 2008 9:43 PM by sandra Star rating in . 812 posts Send private message

sandra´s avatar

Fibby,

No mocking my, maybe over-simplistic, instruction. It's not easy, it's like driving   blindfolded with someone telling you how to steer.

Mind you my husband must think that  I'm blindfolded the way he barks instructions when travelling as my passenger!

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 9:34 AM by semijubilada Star rating in London/Torrevieja. 1052 posts Send private message

What a difference a day makes, I now know how to cut and paste emails thanks to Sandra's instructions.  I'm used to seeing the cut and paste in the tool-bar but now I will right click instead. 

I've been busy searching for the receipt for my laptop.  I've caught up with all my filing, tidied and indexed all the papers I found in my search.  I wasn't in the best of moods so thought in between searching I'd log on to the site.  Then I hit another brick wall with copying emails.  Not a happy lady

Late last night I decide to have one last go and found receipt.  This morning I'm off to PC World and hopefully they will be able to fix it. 

Before I read these answers I forwarded the joke to Pitby, I'll check in later today and if it hasn't been posted I'll do it then.

Thanks again to Sandra for the concise instructions, at work we used to call them idiot guides.

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 5:19 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Jest I not Sandra!

you obviously have excellent tutorial skills, we may get to see Semi's joke soon!!!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 5:30 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Fibby, Semi's posted her joke..............go and look!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 6:02 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

I don't suppose it's in the "Jokes in here" section is it?

Someone actually put something in the right thread?!

I will go see now, tarra!

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
14 Mar 2008 7:45 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Back to the original question.  Try Aki in the Habanera centre, they have a large selection of curtain "furniture".  I think someone asked for shower doors as well.  Aki has a very large selection and a fitting service,

If you can go a little further afield, Leroy Merlin at the Mediterranean Centre near Cartagena is a small furnishing Aladdins cave.  It took me nearly 2 hours to get my wife out of there the other day.  I never want to hear the phrase "wouldn't that look nice in the ..............." again, thank you very much.  On the other hand, they had some good choice of Astroturf in there which I'm thinking of doing my front garden in.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Problems with the Administrator and President. - 8 posts
Thankyou Maria - 1 posts
Free to view sky packages - 6 posts
Hi can anyone tell me more about San Pedro de Alcantara and the El Campanario apartments? - 1 posts
electrical goods and lighting suppliers in spain - 1 posts
Wanted Long Term in Duquesa Area - 0 posts
Royal Park Spa Resort I Campomor - 5 posts
Los Alcazares - new here! - 1 posts
Any young english people moved to Spain?? Spanish classes?? - 0 posts
3 months medical care - 1 posts
Stationery supplies in Los Alcazares - Murcia! - 3 posts
Help -New to this! - 3 posts
Pick up from Murcia - 1 posts
British Expats in Costa de la Luz! - 2 posts
Hi Vis vests & spare bulbs - 0 posts
Expats in Costa de la Luz??? - 9 posts
Cost of living 2008 - 0 posts
New facilities on Photobucket - 14 posts
Who is liable? - 6 posts
I would like to move to Spain, advice would be appreciated. - 14 posts
Mar Menor 2 - 2 posts
Industrial Cleaning - 0 posts
Good Old Barnsley!! - 1 posts
Leaving..running away...new life..why do you want to go - 26 posts
Nigel and Maggie phase 3 Luz de Almoradi - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 26

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x