Endessa Online help please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
22 Mar 2008 12:22 PM by myra cecilia Star rating in Manilva Malaga. 213 posts Send private message

** EDITED - Please respect terms of posting **

Myra Cecilia. www.costaadvicebureau.com

Like 0      
22 Mar 2008 1:40 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I still don't get access to Sevillana/ Endessa online, but the electricity bill is received at my UK address about 5 days before payment is taken from the Spanish bank account. At least I get an advance notification, have yet to receive anything from Codeur for the water though!!

Mark

Like 0      
10 Apr 2008 9:55 PM by lasiesta Star rating in Costa del Sol. 58 posts Send private message

Hi

I run a letting agency and have set up online access for many of our clients. (currently have managed to set up 21) It is also proved to be invaluable to us as we can log in and get copies of bills and online estimates. The system has also just introduced e-statements. You can request that instead of posting the bills to you they email you and you can then print off a bill (which is in the same format as the postal statements). As we all know the post in Spain is not the most reliable so this service can be extremely useful.

You need the latest bill otherwise you will not be able to set this up.

Make sure empresa is Sevillana

The contrato number is the "contrato de Suministro no"

The no de la última factura is the "factura no" - this normally starts with a S

If you don't have a middle name put Don or Dona in the nombre box, then your first name in Apellido 1 and your surname in Apellido 2

If you dont have a spanish number I would advise you to just make one up! (as long as it starts with a 9 or 6 and is 9 digits long). You can then always email them later with your correct number and then it's up to them to correct it on their system.

The other problem I have sometimes come across is the Tipo de documento. You need to put the number in which is by the DNI/NIF on the bill. On my bill this is my NIF number however when I set up online access it didn't recognise this number as NIF/DNI. However I just changed it to "card" and it worked.

On a few occassions I have been unsuccessful in setting this up. Usually it is because it doesn't like the NIF/DNI - Card - Passport number. Unfortunately if you have tried 3 or 4 times and are sure you have the right information then there isn't much you can do. Sometimes its just a case of "computer says no"

However I have found that if you email them explaining that you have tried to set it up they normally reply (although it can take them a few weeks) with a username and password for you.

Hope this helps....good luck!

Like 0      
11 Apr 2008 3:33 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Excellent information, thank you . I will try it out over the weekend when I have a bit more time.

Mark

Like 0      
11 Apr 2008 7:33 PM by myra cecilia Star rating in Manilva Malaga. 213 posts Send private message

Hello.

Just to add to th Endessa online service. If the form does not accept your NIE number, try putting a 0 as the first number of your NIE. Ie. X0890 blah blah. It gives us the same amount of nos as the Spaniards DNI: God luck.

Myra Cecilia. www.costaadvicebureau.com

Like 0      
14 Apr 2008 4:54 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Bummer. Each time I have tried it has come back as there being an error processing the transaction .

and I can't find an email contact either .

Mark

This message was last edited by Marksfish on 4/14/2008.

Like 0      
16 Apr 2008 11:48 AM by lasiesta Star rating in Costa del Sol. 58 posts Send private message

Hi

On the page where you complete your details (when trying to sign up to the online access), at the bottom of the page you will see ¿Necesitas ayuda? Click on this and it will bring you to a contact form. I think you can only type about 200 words so keep it short. Just say you can't sign up online and ask if they could do it for you.

You should then get a reply back, although this can take them a few weeks!!

Like 0      
16 Apr 2008 3:14 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have tried that now thank you.

Mark

Like 0      
17 Apr 2008 4:33 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Very quick response to my plea for help. I have received a username and password by email today. Only problem is that is doesn't work!! I'm not sure if there is a delay before it "kicks in", but have emailed them again to ask.

Mark

Like 0      
21 Apr 2008 1:19 PM by lasiesta Star rating in Costa del Sol. 58 posts Send private message

Hi

Sometimes your security settings on your computer can stop it working. Make sure you "always allow pop ups from endesa"

Like 0      
22 Apr 2008 8:16 PM by sunnyside Star rating in UK/Duquesa. 95 posts Send private message

sunnyside´s avatar
Successfully managed to get online billing from Endesa, many thanks for all the tips.

Like 0      
04 May 2008 1:44 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

This system sucks . I have allegedly had my online account set up, but still cannot access it with the username and password given to me by Endesa. I emailed them back to be told it was working, but all I get is the username/ password are not recognised. Arrrrrrrrgh!!!!! If I had any hair to pull out, there would be big clumps around the place!

Just to make 100% certain, on the homepage, you venture to the top left Oficina Online. Usuario is your username and Clave is your password. Is that correct? Click on Enviar and you should be able to access the system, but I can't .

Mark

Like 0      
04 May 2008 2:10 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Doh!!!! I could edit my last post, but will leave it for the future reference of others, even though it makes me look a dunce .

I checked everything mentioned in the previous postings, except the settings for the pop up blocker. For some reason, even though my settings are set to low, the blocker is treating the Endesa website as a threat meaning I have had to add the address to a white list to allow it to open. I also didn't bother changing the username provided from capitals to lowercase, I just copied & pasted from the Endesa email.

Anyway, it's all working now, bit of a disappointment now I have been able to log in and see what it is all about .

Mark

Like 0      
05 May 2008 11:57 AM by lasiesta Star rating in Costa del Sol. 58 posts Send private message

Marksfish....

Glad you finally managed to get in. Endesa don't always make it easy but at least you should be ok from now on.

Like 0      
19 May 2008 10:24 AM by tired of waiting Star rating in navan,ireland.. 100 posts Send private message

This message was last edited by tired of waiting on 5/19/2008.

Like 0      
08 Feb 2009 8:26 PM by chippenham Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Does anyone know Endessa online  email address tried to register without success

Thankyou Carol

Like 0      
08 Feb 2009 8:55 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Try respuesta@endesa.es . This is the address I used in all my coeewaspondence with them. They are a little slow answering, so you will need to be patient.

Mark

Like 0      
08 Feb 2009 8:58 PM by chippenham Star rating. 2 posts Send private message

Many thanks Carol

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Waxing lyrical about the city of Murcia yet again - 3 posts
A Happy Spain Experience - 43 posts
Looking for good property with potential - 19 posts
Long term let required on Roda Golf Resort! - 0 posts
Looking for long term let on Roda Golf Resort - 3 posts
Benalmadena ice rink - 7 posts
New road to Alicante Airport from Altea and North - 5 posts
Anyone heard of Compo & Sol? (see link) - 0 posts
Call costs to the UK - 3 posts
Wanted.. Accommodation in Benalmadena - 0 posts
Wanted..2+bed accommodation in Benalmadena near Arroyo de la Miel.. - 0 posts
Any recommendations for eating places in Mojacar/Turre/Garrucha/Los Gallardos ? - 36 posts
Happy New Year - 11 posts
Christmas in San Cayetano - 4 posts
Importing a UK car to Spain - 13 posts
Litani B&B near Pinoso - 3 posts
Hello from Lancashire, soon to be Pinoso :-) - 2 posts
Boats - 13 posts
Diesel in spain - 12 posts
Tapas Bar - 0 posts
Golf shops - 3 posts
ADSL in La Drova - 0 posts
NEW YEAR - 0 posts
completion costs (mortgage) - 4 posts
Healthcare and civil partnerships - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 38

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x