Litani B&B near Pinoso

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
30 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by Totty1408 Star rating. 5 posts Send private message

Hi - We have stayed at the above and thought it was a fabulous place, we are shortly due to visit Spain again and wanted to rebook but have had no response to our emails and the website appears to be off - line.

Does anyone know if Litani is still in business?

Regards,

Steve & Sharon

Like 0      
31 Dec 2007 12:04 PM by saltay Star rating in Pinoso (Alicante) an.... 41 posts Send private message

saltay´s avatar
Hi Steve and Sharon

As far as I know, Litani is still open. At least, there were cars outside when we left Pinoso to come to UK for Christmas and there are still adverts in the local freebie papers. However, having said that, I can only say that your experience would appear to be totally different from ours. I would agree that the facilities and rooms are very nice but as for the service.... Well, if you want to know the details you need to send me a PM. I have to say that it would not surprise me if it has gone out of business.

Are you looking for somewhere to stay long or short term? I may be able to help with some suggestions. We have just moved to Pinoso and will be back there on Sunday 6th, just in time for the Reyes procession.

Happy New Year to you

Sally

Like 0      
12 Mar 2008 11:44 AM by spanishmaria Star rating in Pinoso. 1 posts Send private message

Hi, Litani is indeed closed down, they did not have the appropriate licences unfortunately
they are hoping to reopen sometime in the spring
try www.casa10-11.com, its close by and lovely

Like 0      
05 May 2010 10:17 AM by jjtturner Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hi Steve & Sharron

Litani was fully licensed but unfortunately after spending a vast amount of money on Litani the Spanish decided to change the land from commercial to rural which meant that several businesses including Litani had to close.  I am glad that you enjoyed your stay but obviously sad that Litani is now closed.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Hello from Lancashire, soon to be Pinoso :-) - 2 posts
Boats - 13 posts
Diesel in spain - 12 posts
Tapas Bar - 0 posts
Golf shops - 3 posts
ADSL in La Drova - 0 posts
NEW YEAR - 0 posts
completion costs (mortgage) - 4 posts
Healthcare and civil partnerships - 1 posts
PLAYING GOLF ON LA TORRE - 0 posts
Pleased to meet you! - 0 posts
search all cheap flights at once - 8 posts
The Queen Victoria - 0 posts
Merry Christmas - 0 posts
Thanks to Maria de Castro - 2 posts
Our Christmas hasn't started on a good note. - 5 posts
What's your favourite Christmas Song? - 10 posts
I'm new to eye on spain need some advice/information ? - 1 posts
The rain in Spain - 17 posts
Is it my imagination? - 25 posts
Loteria de Navidad - 2 posts
Orihuela - 0 posts
ATLAS INTERNATIONAL again - 66 posts
Nueva Condomina Opening Times - 0 posts
a chance to purchase - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x