Advice on developer/builders named Aifos (preferably in Almeria).

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by fred29 Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Has anybody heard of the Builder/Developer Aifos and have or have had any dealings with them on purchasing properties, I look forward to hearing from you .

Like 0      
23 Dec 2007 4:37 PM by Jono1 Star rating in Vista Hermosa. 15 posts Send private message

Hi Fred,

I have seen some of their developements on the coast,   I wouldn't say they were the most efficient builders I have seen .   I haven't heard any good reports about them!

Jono1.

Like 0      
26 Dec 2007 10:58 AM by rowlandsbb Star rating in Gloucestershire &Hue.... 779 posts Send private message

rowlandsbb´s avatar

What are you worried about?

Are you thinking of buying of them and if so which development?

2008 is going to be a good year to buy as even in good locations there will be well built properties at reasonable prices, so look around

Like 0      
28 Dec 2007 3:07 PM by coast-almeria Star rating in Mojacar. 71 posts Send private message

I've not heard about them personally but I'll put some feelers out for you. I have seen their billboards in Palomares which comes under Cuevas town hall and all builders have been told to down tools so to speak. If you are thinking about buying have a good look at different areas and get an idea of where you want to be. There is no pressure to buy immediately, so don't let any bully boys put you under any illusions that the market is fast moving. Good Luck if you need any advice then send me a pm

Like 0      
28 Dec 2007 3:49 PM by jamestegg Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

I Know them well as there is one of their developments very close to us & they have approached us to market their of plan properties in the past........... We don’t take them on. Very well known for poor quality, lack of licenses, massive delays (years) & sometimes do not deliver everything they say i.e. quantity of swimming pools etc!!!!!!!

I would personally with my knowledge never purchase from Aifos.

I hope you don’t already have a problem with them, please let us know?

Regards, James.

Like 0      
30 Dec 2007 12:15 AM by colinsharon Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Dont't touch them - don't buy anything that they are offering, bought in July 2003 - have now got a seaview apartment with a wall in front. Leave them alone.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Do not take your dog to Spain - 17 posts
A weird tale - 7 posts
Wealth Tax Allowance - 4 posts
Transporting dog from the states to Canary Islands. - 1 posts
Long Term rental Los Alcazares - san Javier Required - 0 posts
Miramar Details - 12 posts
Help with Law Courts - 3 posts
Information on OLVERA,RONDA - 0 posts
Anyone else having forum trouble? - 6 posts
Voluntary dismissal - 23 posts
Anyone used rentalsystems.com? - 8 posts
Managing an S.L. Company in Spain - 5 posts
Graphic Designer / Signwriter - 0 posts
Anyone ever succesfully swapped to another completed Aifos Development ? - 26 posts
What is this? - 19 posts
Arenal Golf - 0 posts
Couple estepona for 2 years looking for st line beach apartment for LTR - 0 posts
Zodiac Villas nightmare. - 25 posts
Ice Skating in Orihuela - 3 posts
Does valuation really matter? - 13 posts
Tenerife, Oasis La Caleta, La Caleta. - 4 posts
mcneils bistro flamenca beach complex - 0 posts
Wonderful Internet - 3 posts
help - 0 posts
Are you travelling from/to a BAA airport over Christmas? You may want to read this. - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x