Anyone else having forum trouble?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
19 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar
I guess if others are having the same trouble getting the forum to display as I am, then you won't be seeing this message!!

I have used Explorer 7, Firefox 2 and Opera 9.21 to try and view the general forums. Opera and Firefox get me as far as the buttons to see the last 20 threads and Explorer just presents a blank page. This only happens on the page here: http://www.eyeonspain.com/Secure/MsgBrds-Forums.aspx, I can access the rst of the site.

Mark

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 5:44 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Seems like it could have been a congested gateway at my ISP. I disconnected and reconnected again and the pages are now loading.

Mark

Like 0      
02 Jan 2008 11:48 AM by ahobson Star rating in N Ireland. 4 posts Send private message

Dear Mark

Do you use a letting agent when renting out your apartment?  We have just bought one in Vera Playa and want to let it out.  We need to organise the cleaning, laundry etc.  Can you recommend someone?

Angela Hobson

This message was last edited by ahobson on 1/2/2008.

Like 0      
02 Jan 2008 12:10 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Hi Angela

We have just bought in Vera as well & I will PM you with some information.

It is recommended that you do not post your email address on the forum as it may result in loads of spam emails. I would suggest you edit your post & delete it. Anyone who wants to respond to you can use the PM facility.

Regards

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
02 Jan 2008 2:35 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Hi Angela

I imagine Noreen is going to send you details of Dave Baxter. He is very good, does an excellent job and goes the "extra mile". We got a bit lost on the way down and he was going to come out and fetch us, then he drove us to Mojacar (us following him) so we could find some shops.

When we arrived at the apartment, the heating was on, the fridge was cold and we were "hot to trot". The minimum of mess was made while putting up lights, bathroom fittings, etc. He showed us how easy it was for a would be thief to break into the apartment, even with shutters down and without breaking anything, so window locks were fitted next day!! I think we distracted him with tea and sandwiches as the job should only have been a few hours and he ended up staying all day . Prices really reasonable too. He won't let you sign up to the rental care side until you meet his wife, Anita. They are a pleasant couple and I feel quite safe knowing they are looking after it in our absence.

Mark

Like 0      
02 Jan 2008 3:08 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Mark

You imagine right!!!

I can only fully endorse your comments about Dave & Anita.

The only doubt I have, is that I am not sure which developments they look after & whether they cover any outside of the Al Andalus "family".

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
02 Jan 2008 3:21 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Dave told me that they would take on 100 properties and then stop. He didn't mention if it was just the AA group. They have about 80 now, so it is getting close. Dave also said that when they go away on holiday, they pass on their clients to someone else (can't remember who) and vice versa, so I would imagine if they can't help, Angela would be put in touch with the others.

They lent my Son a PS2 game while we were waiting for Sky to be installed as he had already played and finished his! We then went around theirs and the kids palyed on the Wii and Uno for a couple of hours.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Voluntary dismissal - 23 posts
Anyone used rentalsystems.com? - 8 posts
Managing an S.L. Company in Spain - 5 posts
Graphic Designer / Signwriter - 0 posts
Anyone ever succesfully swapped to another completed Aifos Development ? - 26 posts
What is this? - 19 posts
Arenal Golf - 0 posts
Couple estepona for 2 years looking for st line beach apartment for LTR - 0 posts
Zodiac Villas nightmare. - 25 posts
Ice Skating in Orihuela - 3 posts
Does valuation really matter? - 13 posts
Tenerife, Oasis La Caleta, La Caleta. - 4 posts
mcneils bistro flamenca beach complex - 0 posts
Wonderful Internet - 3 posts
help - 0 posts
Are you travelling from/to a BAA airport over Christmas? You may want to read this. - 2 posts
lawyer needed urgent - 1 posts
Sat Nav in Spain - 7 posts
Freeview in Spain - 44 posts
Belmonte International San Miguel de Salinas, Alicante - 3 posts
Does anyone know a locksmith in the Orihuela/Murcia area - 6 posts
Locksmith in the Orihuela/Murcia area - 0 posts
advice - 9 posts
Air Miles - 2 posts
C2SKYMARBELLA HAVE NOW REOPENED AS "HILLTOP PROPERTY SERVICES!" - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x