Managing an S.L. Company in Spain

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Dec 2007 12:00 AM by Island babe Star rating in Ireland. 17 posts Send private message

HI.  Can anyone tell me thier experiences.  I own a new SL, and use an acessoria to do the taxes etc.  I am getting mixed messages from different sources.  Do I have to present my yearly accounts at Notary?  The new acessoria says yes, the old one says no.  I can find loads of info about opening an SL but none about running one.  Is there a good on line source I can read the rules on?  Thanks loads for any help.

Like 0      
18 Dec 2007 6:03 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
Hi - I was about to reply but note you are in Fuerteventura! The islands are autonomous to mainland Spain with their own quirks, I guess you can speak to your version of Hacienda to find out or a lawyer there.

Quite frankly m'dear, I don't give a damn!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
18 Dec 2007 6:26 PM by Island babe Star rating in Ireland. 17 posts Send private message

True but we still have to register our companies in Madrid.  So I can only guess that the rules are the same.  The quirks here usually just mean we have (unusual) extra fees to pay, that never get invoiced or seem to be in the rule books if you know what I mean.  So this is why I am asking because on the islands I am getting very mixed info, depending on how much money various authorititve bodies think they can get out of me.

Like 0      
18 Dec 2007 6:47 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar

Ooooh! Well if its any help I have an sl and an sc - both have quarterly accounts via the gestoria but none are presented to the notary that I know of!

The escrituras are of course and registered there, but the accounts no. Having siad that maybe at year end they do when they do the final accounts, but I am most certainly not aware of it or indeed had a bill for it!!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 10:15 AM by Island babe Star rating in Ireland. 17 posts Send private message

Thanks, for that.  Any info is appreciated. Have a good Christmas.

Like 0      
19 Dec 2007 1:42 PM by Rixxy Star rating in San Pedro. 2010 posts Send private message

Rixxy´s avatar
You too m'dear!

www.herbalmarbella.com

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Graphic Designer / Signwriter - 0 posts
Anyone ever succesfully swapped to another completed Aifos Development ? - 26 posts
What is this? - 19 posts
Arenal Golf - 0 posts
Couple estepona for 2 years looking for st line beach apartment for LTR - 0 posts
Zodiac Villas nightmare. - 25 posts
Ice Skating in Orihuela - 3 posts
Does valuation really matter? - 13 posts
Tenerife, Oasis La Caleta, La Caleta. - 4 posts
mcneils bistro flamenca beach complex - 0 posts
Wonderful Internet - 3 posts
help - 0 posts
Are you travelling from/to a BAA airport over Christmas? You may want to read this. - 2 posts
lawyer needed urgent - 1 posts
Sat Nav in Spain - 7 posts
Freeview in Spain - 44 posts
Belmonte International San Miguel de Salinas, Alicante - 3 posts
Does anyone know a locksmith in the Orihuela/Murcia area - 6 posts
Locksmith in the Orihuela/Murcia area - 0 posts
advice - 9 posts
Air Miles - 2 posts
C2SKYMARBELLA HAVE NOW REOPENED AS "HILLTOP PROPERTY SERVICES!" - 8 posts
C2SKYMARBELLA HAVE NOW REOPENED AS "HILLTOP PROPERTY SERVICES" - 0 posts
Property Management, make the right choice - 46 posts
Who's active on this forum - at Bosque III? - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x