TECNOLOGIA URBANISTICA

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 May 2012 1:52 AM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

All done and all in hand ..... thanks ADS

Like 0      
11 May 2012 9:44 AM by fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Yes ads we are a group. Our opening attack is at the builder/developer. See page 14 of The Roundtown News South.

http://www.roundtownnews.com/online-paper/item/37095-rtn-south-edition-656.html

Like 0      
14 Jun 2012 4:19 PM by fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Round 1 - success. The auctions on our properties on Bosque 3 have been cancelled. The Judge wants to know how it ever happenned in the first place. Our thanks to our Barrister Tomas Herz of Aguera & Arrebola of Fuengirola ( Malaga) and Nikki Crozier of CPC WORLDWIDE LTD. This is just the start.

Like 0      
14 Jun 2012 4:32 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

Well done, fly.  Shame the TU and Aroca crooks can't be taken to court under the same judge.  Hope it all works out well for you.  

We had a bill the other day from the land registry for €450.  Apparenly TU had paid the mortgage they took off on our land but hadn't changed the title to show that their were no debts.  I told Aroca to sue the TU estate as they are now in receivership.  Never seems to stop.

All the best and the greatest of luck to you and your neighbours.

Like 0      
14 Jun 2012 4:36 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Great news!!

Now lets hope the Judge will look into this case in great detail and ensure that the guilty parties are convicted and made to pay for their negligence and lack of due diligence.

Hopefully the innocent buyers will be allowed to keep their homes for which they have paid in full and then receive the Escrituras and First Occupation Licences.

Kind regards

Keith 

LEY 57/1968
CLICK HERE FOR THE BANK GUARANTEES IN SPAIN WEBSITE

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
14 Jun 2012 5:13 PM by fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Thanks Bobaol and Keith. Keith you certainly seemed to start the ball rolling and many congragulations for winning your case in Hellin. We are fortunate that we actually got our houses even though we don't own them yet even though no habitation certificate. We are working on it.

http://www.roundtownnews.com/rtn-news/costa-blanca-south/item/37540-more-residents-join-the-fight-to-save-their-homes.html

This message was last edited by fly380 on 14/06/2012.

Like 0      
14 Jun 2012 9:45 PM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

See fly 380 I told you that the dream team -cpc worldwide and aguera-arrebola would win .a big well done!!! I bet they have a few more surprises for you soon !! they did for us , we were so lucky to find them

This message was last edited by gaula on 14/06/2012.

Like 0      
15 Jun 2012 6:38 PM by ukhcc1 Star rating. 48 posts Send private message

well done fly380, i am glad that at least you can live in your house even though no escritura , no habitacion cetifcate.

we lost 45k, no escritura, no habitacion nothing but we will sue the bank for negligence  of providing bank gurantee card.

does that mean that your court ruling stops the banks used by TU to re posess any properties.

Like 0      
16 Jun 2012 2:16 PM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

hi -it means that the group from bosque 3 can retain their properties and recieve the title deeds -same as what happened to us  in our development . its not a general ruling for all technologhia clients.

Like 0      
16 Jun 2012 4:52 PM by swmbo57 Star rating. 20 posts Send private message

I am very pleased to read that some of you are at long last getting a conclusion to what I know is a total nightmare! 

We are now 3 years down the line and although the courts were scary I never regret going down that route. 

My only wish was that those responsible would have got their just deserts  but I/we have to be grateful for a successful outcome albeit for some (although they all should have hung, drawn and quartered the lot of them   !!).

Like 0      
16 Jun 2012 11:03 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Thanks for your congratulations Fly380. 

I am sure in due course you will get your Escritura's and First Occupation Licences.  Your legal team are doing a great job.

I have been following your case and other Tecnologia issues in the Round Town News.

Tecnologia certainly left a trail of disaster in La Zenia and other areas around the Orihuela Costa!!

Do you think that action will be taken against Atlas and Aroca for their part in this TU nightmare?

Keep fighting!!

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
22 Jun 2012 10:17 AM by fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

21 June 2012 Written by Louise Clarke ( Roundtown News ). 

Auction stopped in the nick of time

Bosque dDel Lomas IIIBosque dDel Lomas III
IT STARTED in March with an article in RTN and after weeks of legal wrangling, the residents of Bosque del Lomas III in Orihuela Costa found out last week that the auction which was due to take place yesterday (Thursday) has been cancelled.
RTN’s article featured Iwan and Gill Williams who had bought their dream home in the sun and paid for it in full only to have it re-mortgaged by rogue building firm Tecnologia Urbanistica S.L. Their house, along with 15 others on the community, all paid for in full, were due to be auctioned by CAM bank, whom the builder had remortgaged the properties with.

VICTIMS
As soon as RTN’s article was published, more homeowners came forward to say that they were in the same situation. CPC Holdings, who had read RTN’s article contacted them all and instructed their Spanish solicitors, Agüera y Arrebola, to fight for the group, which by that stage amounted to more than 20 Tecnologia ‘victims’.
The pattern of each purchase was almost identical; all had used Atlas International as agents and Aroca Seiquer as solicitors on the recommendation of Atlas.
It was only when the deeds of the house failed to materialise that the homeowners realised that there may be a problem with their ‘dream house in the sun’.

VICTORY
The cancellation of the auction is a very positive step and one that has come as a direct result of all the hard work by the legal team representing the homeowners. Nikki Crozier from CPC Holdings told RTN: “I cannot express in words how delighted we are at the recent victory in the courts for our clients. It is a testament to their combined fighting spirit that they trusted us to win this case for them. No-one can imagine the horror of finding out that the property you purchased was in the process of been sold and you were to be thrown on the streets.” She added: “In less than three months our Spanish Barristers, Tomas Agüera and Jose Manuel Arrebola, have succeeded in suspending the auction indefinitely.”

FIGHT
But that is only one bank which has been stopped from repossessing and selling on these people’s houses. There are three other banks which have vested interests in Tecnologia houses all over the southern Costa Blanca. So, the fight is by no means over and soon criminal charges will be brought against the rogue builder in an attempt to not get the money back, because that is long gone, but to get some justice for the years of stress and upset that his selfish, greedy, and frankly fraudulent actions have caused these poor people. Nikki concluded: “Our clients can now live in peace whilst we file claims with the liquidator, criminal claims, obtain escrituras and regularise the development itself.”

In the nick of time. Well done to our legal team.

Like 0      
22 Jun 2012 5:31 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Great article and Fantastic result for all concerned!!

Well done to CPC Holdings and Aguera y Arrebola.

Aroca Seiquer - surely not the Lawyers still trading in Torrevieja??  Is this the same firm who claim on their website:

"Every client using AROCA SEIQUER & ASOCIADOS' services is 
certain that theirs is our cause and that we will be unstinting in 
our efforts to ensure a satisfactory result.
One of the most relevant activities in this firm is the 
comprehensive expert advice we offer on Foreign Investments in 
Spain, and particularly in the Costa Blanca.
But it is undoubtedly our wide offer of legal services that 
allows us to attend with all guarantees to any legal contingency 
that our clients may be faced with".

Unstinting efforts for a satisfactory result, expert advice on Foreign Investments on the Costa Blanca, all guarantees to any legal contingency - REALLY????

If this is the same firm then what do they have to say about the mess they left their Tecnologia clients in?  Surely somebody must report them to the Bar Association.

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
22 Jun 2012 6:18 PM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

Hi Keith ,

one and the same Keith....................amazing isnt it.............

Like 0      
22 Jun 2012 6:31 PM by Keith110 Star rating in the UK and I am lead.... 681 posts Send private message

Totally amazing gaula.

I don't know the full details of this case but surely the least they must be guilty of is negligence and a complete lack of professional due diligence.

I bet Atlas are not innocent in all of this either and they still continue to trade in La Zenia on the corner behind Lloyds Bank.................

Tecnologia may have disappeared years ago but those involved companies that are still trading in La Zenia and Torrevieja must surely be made to explain a few things..........

Kind regards

Keith

LEY 57/1968

fpag@btinternet.com

Like 0      
04 Dec 2013 8:19 PM by ickannu Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Looks like it's happening again!  Technoligia/Atlas combo!  Did you guys win your cases?  If yes please point us in the right direction.  HELP!!

Like 0      
05 Dec 2013 9:43 AM by fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Ickannu the cases are still pending. The bank wants our money even though it is not our debt (CAM Bank now Sabadell). On our urbanisation we still have no Certificate of Habitation having moved in in Jan 2005! We are getting close. The occupents without deeds seem to be using 2 different companies to try and sort the problem out. The 1st company based in the UK were a bunch of scammers and now some of us are using a company in La Zenia who seem to be getting some results. When you say Tecnologia/Atlas combo - Tecnologia is in administration and is in the final stages of  liquidation. PM me if you want to know who I am using but the 1st company - the English one - I won't disclose for legal reasons.. The whole Atlas, Aroca, Tecnologica episode has been and continues to be a nightmare. We are still on 'builders' supply but the water has been approved but Iberdrola want 26,000 euros to update the transformer which we have collected but now they say they want more as IVA has increased but we are still waiting for them to tell us and waiting for them to upgrade the transformer. They truly are a terrible company. Even when we have our C of H there is no guarantee of getting the Title Deeds as the Banco Sabadell seems to call the tune.angry

Like 0      
05 Dec 2013 1:40 PM by ads Star rating. 4124 posts Send private message

Maria,

The developer surely must be responsible for securing all necessary utilities and metering to the correct standards etc, before ownership, occupancy and issuing of LFO, shouldn't they?

Also up to June 2013 you recently identified that the land registry did not offer a high level of safety with regards to planning / zoning status of houses which has left many at risk.

With his in mind are consumers'  fundamental rights therefore being abused here by these administrative failures to

1) Provide an adequate level of safety and legal assurance with regards to purchase of property and delivery of title deeds and LFO?

2) Protect consumers from the risks associated with retrospective actions on the part of the Banks who appear to be over-riding consumers basic property rights that have been compromised by non-issuance of deeds, LFO etc, all of which have occured as a direct consequence of factors outside the control of innocent consumers? 

It appears from the EU Commission’s responses to date that the system of property management remains the "competence of the member state", so why should thousands upon thousands of innocent consumers have to pay the price for Spain’s incompetent administration systems and a system of justice that fails to provide basic time constraints on the courts/judiciary to ensure timely enforcement of law?

It saddens me to say this but how bad does this have to get before it is recognised that consumers have been severely compromised in Spain by a growing list of failures that have arisen as a direct consequence of factors outside their control?

Why should individuals have to meet the cost of these compromising administrative failures and are there no EU Directives in place, or fundamental rights in Spain that could better protect them as a group?

Like 0      
05 Dec 2013 3:59 PM by fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

Well I've said it many times before. It was all due to the corruption and fraud between Tecnologia Urbanistica, Atlas International and their lawyers Aroca, Sequeir and associates. Throw in the Cam Bank and a few others as well.angry

Like 1      
28 Jul 2014 11:22 PM by kerric01 Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

Has anyone had any luck or getting anywhere with regards to the ongoing battles with deeds etc. We are in a tricky situation at the moment our house is set for auction in january 2015 , our solicitor is is fighting this as we speak but then we need to proceed with a 2yr battle and a hell of a lot of money for solicitors fees etc. Just wondering is any further down the line then us and could give me any stories or advice. I am scared we are throwing money down the drain and wont get anywhere at the end. 

Regards 

K :)

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

españaexpo 07 - 3 posts
selling spanish property - 16 posts
Los Alcazares - 5 posts
Fiscal help... Gestor? - 10 posts
bus train travel - 2 posts
Santa Ana Del Monte Jumilla Golf - 0 posts
IKEA Malaga - 45 posts
Selling off-plan apartment - no guarantees? - 5 posts
shirley1 - 1 posts
Anyone been to Jerez recently - 0 posts
For everyone... - 1 posts
Urgent protest action required...Monarch Flights, Gatwick-Granada - 10 posts
one bed apartment for holiday/short term lets IN PLAYA FLAMENCA - 1 posts
Diving Schools - 1 posts
where to buy a computer - 18 posts
Help With Polaris World - 5 posts
Newsletter drop down Banner - 1 posts
All i read is moan,moan Has no one brought and is HAPPY - 30 posts
Purchase fees,advice needed. - 1 posts
GP Needed ? any suggestions - 1 posts
bankers draft rip off - 21 posts
just to say hi, - 5 posts
I dont know where to start, help! - 36 posts
12th october - 4 posts
All seems to have gone pear shaped - 179 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 152

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x