Diving Schools

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by nuflow7 Star rating in Solihull/Vera Playa. 139 posts Send private message

Hi

Can anyone recommend a good diving school in/near Garrucha/Mojacar/Villaricos area please and their opening times ie are they open all year round?

We have never done this before, but would like to give it a bash.  We are going to be over in Spain early November for nearly a fortnight and again over the Xmas period.

Like 0      
08 Oct 2007 10:01 AM by jamiealmeria Star rating in Mojacar, Almeria. 73 posts Send private message

Hi there,

I just completed my open water PADI course with INDALO DIVERS in Mojacar Playa (they are just near the Gaviotta restaurant near the horse riding stables). I had never done it before but had a really enjoyable experience and am in danger of getting hooked! The shop is owned by Jim and the main instructor is Graham. I paid 365 euros for the complete course including all equipment hire, books, etc and cant reccommend them highly enough.

Their tel number is +34 610 800 921 and the website is www.indalodivers.com

No matter who you use the course is really good but there is quite a lot of studying to do.  2 weeks ago the water was a comfortable 24 degees and visibilty was very good.

Im signing up to do my next stage - the Advanced Open Water and might see you out here in November!

Jamie

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

where to buy a computer - 18 posts
Help With Polaris World - 5 posts
Newsletter drop down Banner - 1 posts
All i read is moan,moan Has no one brought and is HAPPY - 30 posts
Purchase fees,advice needed. - 1 posts
GP Needed ? any suggestions - 1 posts
bankers draft rip off - 21 posts
just to say hi, - 5 posts
I dont know where to start, help! - 36 posts
12th october - 4 posts
All seems to have gone pear shaped - 179 posts
Driving to almeria - 7 posts
Cortijos de la Bahia, Casares by developer El Arco de Marbella SL - 0 posts
New Member - 1 posts
already posted in the short term one by mistake. rental within 30 mins of airport required - 4 posts
long term rental required within 30 minutes of alicante/murcia airport - 8 posts
Completion 'check list' - 2 posts
Steps to get your children into State Schools in Spain - 9 posts
ICE-RINKS - 2 posts
The rental business in Spain needs to be regulated - 9 posts
Private Messages problem - 2 posts
Importing car from outside Europe - 5 posts
hello im new to this forum - 0 posts
Debonair Air Conditioning - 3 posts
Caleta Paraiso - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 2

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x