bus train travel

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Oct 2007 12:00 AM by fdod Star rating in north london. 3 posts Send private message

Hi

We have a place in Formentera Del Segura, and when i come across on my own i would like to try different ways of getting to my apartment from Alicante airport, does anyone know if you can get a train or bus to the surrounding area.

Thanks

Like 0      
08 Oct 2007 7:09 PM by gillreg Star rating in Tynemouth/Almoradi C.... 17 posts Send private message

gillreg´s avatar

Hi

We are in Almoradi and usually hire a car at the airport.I know that there's a bus from Alicante to Almoradi and also the train from Alicante to San Isidro or Callosa.

Sorry this is not much help really as you have to get a bus from the airport into Alicante first!

Like 0      
09 Oct 2007 9:14 PM by fdod Star rating in north london. 3 posts Send private message

Gill

Thanks, we normaly hire a car, was thinking more for my son and his friends when they go out as they are all about 21 and it is expensive for them also they are  students, and as he keeps telling me he is always broke.

Frank

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Santa Ana Del Monte Jumilla Golf - 0 posts
IKEA Malaga - 45 posts
Selling off-plan apartment - no guarantees? - 5 posts
shirley1 - 1 posts
Anyone been to Jerez recently - 0 posts
For everyone... - 1 posts
Urgent protest action required...Monarch Flights, Gatwick-Granada - 10 posts
one bed apartment for holiday/short term lets IN PLAYA FLAMENCA - 1 posts
Diving Schools - 1 posts
where to buy a computer - 18 posts
Help With Polaris World - 5 posts
Newsletter drop down Banner - 1 posts
All i read is moan,moan Has no one brought and is HAPPY - 30 posts
Purchase fees,advice needed. - 1 posts
GP Needed ? any suggestions - 1 posts
bankers draft rip off - 21 posts
just to say hi, - 5 posts
I dont know where to start, help! - 36 posts
12th october - 4 posts
All seems to have gone pear shaped - 179 posts
Driving to almeria - 7 posts
Cortijos de la Bahia, Casares by developer El Arco de Marbella SL - 0 posts
New Member - 1 posts
already posted in the short term one by mistake. rental within 30 mins of airport required - 4 posts
long term rental required within 30 minutes of alicante/murcia airport - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x