PCR Tests

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Apr 2021 1:55 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

I believe that there are now PCR tests @ €60 a go and the other tests with a quick turn around available at Malaga Airport.

Appreciate any info re similar facilities at Corvera - I realise that traffic is virtually zilch currently at Corvera, but any hints of anything similar planned, or facilities elsewhere in Murcia please?

Like 0      
17 Apr 2021 9:17 PM by Fhanrah Star rating. 44 posts Send private message

18 Apr 2021 11:05 AM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Fhanrah, thanks but is Corvera, or perhaps Alicante, providing something similar?

Like 0      
18 Apr 2021 2:37 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Hello acer, a bit of a long shot but have you thought about contacting Corvera airport?

Like 0      
18 Apr 2021 3:17 PM by acer Star rating. 1528 posts Send private message

Kavanagh - without wishing to sound unkind I would be obliged if you refrained from replying from any post from me.  Your comments are never of any value.

Like 3      
18 Apr 2021 4:56 PM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

Alicante/Elche airport is supposedly opening a PCR testing place in May. No prices given but the bidders had to guarantee the price would be no more than other centres outside the airport.

You need to book an appointment first. 

PCR Alicante

Nothing on Corvera Airport News about setting one up there, though. 

Like 1      
18 Apr 2021 5:19 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1315 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

The forum is open to all members providing Forum Rules are adhered to. Part of the rules is to be BE FRIENDLY at all times.

You posted a question to all members asking for hints about planned PCR testing at Corvera airport. I doubt any member would have insider information unless they worked at Corvera airport. Hence consider contacting the airport authorities directly.

Like 3      
19 Apr 2021 8:19 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

It looks like the PCR testing at airports is with us for the foreseeable future..I think the EU should look at so called freedom of movement and land border control ..it's the only way to get Covid under control ..pre Covid people could wander all over the EU like headless 🐔 chickens this has got to changed now ...so the idiots in Brussels will need to introduce new legislation otherwise they will never stop the spread of  Covid 19.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 19/04/2021.

Like 1      
19 Apr 2021 10:42 AM by mariedav Star rating in Ciudad Quesada. 1222 posts Send private message

PCR testing is required for land entry from France into Spain and vice versa. Movement from Portugal is currently restricted by land as is going into Portugal.

In both cases, only essential travel across the borders is allowed along with those who live within a certain proximity to the borders and cross over for work or other essentail reasons.

What other things do you reckon they can do? 

Like 1      
08 Feb 2022 8:08 PM by SarEmil Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

PCR tests are not that expensive, depending on the place you live and the clinic you go to. For example, I live in Northampton, and I had to take a PCR test at https://kaspiro-services.co.uk/#Booking. It cost me 20£, and everything went absolutely fine. Fully vaccinated Britons are permitted to take cheaper lateral flow tests around travel, and the UK government has reinstated PCR tests as the mandatory test style after travel. I think that's an excellent choice since it's one of the cheapest and most effective Covid tests out there. I especially like how fast the result comes.

This message was last edited by SarEmil on 2/15/2022.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

scrapping a car - 2 posts
Low pressure from new water heater - 2 posts
Court costs - 6 posts
Bank Second Line Security ID - 6 posts
Is Andalusia open to uk residents - 1 posts
for sale nice guitar - 1 posts
wanted snooker partner - 0 posts
UK car in airport parking, no mot and tax - 2 posts
Eu 90 day rule - 46 posts
Floor Clause win - 0 posts
hearing aids - 0 posts
La Tercia Village Murcia - 0 posts
Lack of Communication from Spanish Lawyers - 6 posts
looking to rent long term - 0 posts
Padron Update non EU Citizens - 4 posts
Costaluz Lawyers - 0 posts
Stanley Johnson Holidays? - 8 posts
A strong battle against Supreme Court´s recent interpretation of Law 57/68 we are in - 10 posts
Getting Your House Bills Electronically When Stuck In The UK - 8 posts
Pain Clinic - 2 posts
Driver and campervan required June/July for Spain to UK repatriation 1 person, 2 cats and luggage - 0 posts
Mapfre insurance - 4 posts
Law changed to protect the councils ? - 6 posts
Where to get permission to be out in curfew? - 0 posts
Costaluz lawyers return of Off plan deposit plus costs and interest - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 10

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x