Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Feb 2020 9:09 PM by Rearn Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi 

Wondering if anyone can help please?

We are looking for a winter let by the coast from end of November 2020 until end of February 2021

We also have a dog a well behaved cockapoo

Any suggestions gladly accepted

Thank you

Like 0      
29 Feb 2020 7:45 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

You may have a better chance of getting advice which you will find helpful if you say what parts of the 5,000 kms of the Spanish coastline you have in mind.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 29/02/2020.

Like 2      
29 Feb 2020 9:23 AM by Rearn Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Was considering anywhere which is why I put Spanish coast. Thanks for your help

Like 0      
29 Feb 2020 2:39 PM by Kavanagh Star rating in Oil Drum Lane Newcas.... 1316 posts Send private message

Kavanagh´s avatar

Hello Rearn and welcome to EOS.

There is a rental section at the top of the page. However I suppose there is nothing wrong with having a punt for anywhere on the coast even though it’s 5,000 kms in distance.

Good luck.yes

Like 0      
29 Feb 2020 6:39 PM by Rearn Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Sorry I asked . I suppose I thought this might be a forum where people would respond to a request for help . Obviously mistaken 

Like 0      
02 Mar 2020 12:42 PM by Meryt Star rating. 28 posts Send private message

Perhaps I can be of help if you're not sure where you'd like to be along Spain's coastline.  We've tried all the east/south Costas from Catalunya to Costa de la Luz and I can verify that Almeria is the warmest in the winter months.  We stayed on Mojacar Playa last winter and again this winter...we'll be back next winter, too.  We love it here because it's warm and sunny in the winter months with just 2 or 3 weeks of using our fan heater in the lounge in the evening.  We have never put the air-con on.  We also love it because it's not built up along the coastline and there are lots of villages and towns to visit if you want to explore.  It's a very pretty area. There are several really good rental agents here which you will find on the net.  As an example of prices, our place is costing us €600 a month for a 2-bed, 2 bath apartment, fully furnished, 100 metres from the sea with utilities charged at the going rate.  We found the cheapest rental area was the Costa Blanca South where we rented a 3-bed villa for only €400 a month.  It was OK but we found it colder there in the winter and, being so popluar with holiday makers, it is very built-up...which is great if you're hoping to meet lots of other Brits.

This message was last edited by Meryt on 02/03/2020.

Like 0      
02 Mar 2020 1:12 PM by Rearn Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Thank you so much for the friendly reply and advice. The reason we wanted guidance is because we have the dog and have been struggling to find a place so we thought we could tap into peoples experience and take any sensible advice 

Like 0      
02 Mar 2020 8:00 PM by Barney1 Star rating in Orihuela city. 15 posts Send private message

Winter fuel allowance has now been abandoned for UK pensioners abroad and that includes the dog.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Plusvalia tax help by selling agent???? Help please - 10 posts
Car insurance for Spanish registered cars - 6 posts
IRPH outcome - 0 posts
Hi - 1 posts
Location advise please - 23 posts
Rats - 3 posts
Flood Sandbags - 14 posts
applying for residency, - 9 posts
Solar and air source heat pumps/and insulation/ - 5 posts
which vpn - 16 posts
Reoccurring Floods - 13 posts
2020 Situation re UK plated car in Spain and selling RH drive car in Spain - 14 posts
Squatters Rights with Property in Spain - 18 posts
720 and Income Tax - 1 posts
shower refurb - 1 posts
Gas Hob - 2 posts
Brexit: tax on lets - 31 posts
EU registration - 7 posts
Volunteering in Malaga/Rincon de la Victoria - 2 posts
Official information for UK nationals moving to or living in Spain, including guidance on residency, healthcare, passports and the Withdrawal Agreement. - 0 posts
Non Alcohol Wine - 2 posts
Requirement to carry passport - 36 posts
CGT on selling property - 3 posts
Registering as EU citizen - 76 posts
Brexit - 40 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x