Volunteering in Malaga/Rincon de la Victoria

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Feb 2020 1:47 PM by Eva321 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Hello all,

I just moved from Prague to Rincon de la Victoria for a few months. At the moment I have a lot of free time and not to mention anyone who speaks English. I am just starting to learn Spanish, so it is hard for me to meet someone new here. So I decided to help someone as a volunteer cca 2 times a week at home - shopping, cooking, simply cleaning... I would like this way "to socialize" and improve my English (plus start learning Spanish). I have only one condition for the person - to be at home during the time I will be in the house. I do not want payment for my work, just a symbolic payment of travel expenses if the house will be more far as I can walk by foot  Actually I don't have a car, but it is not a problem for me to get anywhere, where it is possible to get by public transport. My goal is to help someone who needs this kind of help and at the same time spend a short time in a nice company with someone I can talk to. Do you know anyone who would welcome such assistance around Malaga?

Like 0      
05 Feb 2021 3:36 AM by marryedgar Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Have given info privately, check your messages please.

happy wheels

Like 0      
05 Jan 2024 9:03 AM by lauryfriese Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

That's a wonderful initiative to volunteer and help someone while also practicing English and learning Spanish!     Candy Crush

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Official information for UK nationals moving to or living in Spain, including guidance on residency, healthcare, passports and the Withdrawal Agreement. - 0 posts
Non Alcohol Wine - 2 posts
Requirement to carry passport - 36 posts
CGT on selling property - 3 posts
Registering as EU citizen - 76 posts
Brexit - 40 posts
amazon firestick - 17 posts
Will the Supreme Court grant Consumer Law status to Law 57/68 debate? - 2 posts
Tax rebate for British Erasmus student - 2 posts
All won cases by CostaLuz Lawyers-- off plan refunds and Floor Clause-- so far in 2020 - 0 posts
All won cases by Costaluz Lawyers-- off plan refunds--in 2019 - 0 posts
sparkey clarkey electrician - 1 posts
CGT - 5 posts
Taxes as an online teacher - 5 posts
Becoming an estate agent - 13 posts
bank charges - 5 posts
Planning bathroom upgrade should a bathroom fan be considered - 6 posts
Moving to Spain because of BREXIT - 8 posts
Alicante airport fire - 2 posts
Holiday home in Almeria - 4 posts
Garden Rubbish - 15 posts
healthcare working in Gib living in Spain - 6 posts
Mercadona Renovations - 4 posts
Costa Blanca - 0 posts
Joining two Apartments together in an Apartment Block - 7 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 3

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x