Denuncia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jul 2018 8:18 PM by alaska Star rating in Herts/Almeria. 15 posts Send private message

Hi all,

We have a holiday home here in Spain and have just arrived to find a denuncia in our post box. We have absolutely no idea who it is from and why. We have also missed the court hearing. Help! What is our next step?. Any comments appreciated TIA.

Like 0      
06 Jul 2018 8:55 PM by Jarvi Star rating in Halifax UK and Sucin.... 757 posts Send private message

Can you type on here what it says? (In Spanish if necessary), then someone maybe able to help.

Like 0      
07 Jul 2018 8:00 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

If you are able,  it might be easier/better to scan/photo it and post that , with your personal details blacked out 

Like 0      
07 Jul 2018 4:47 PM by christineinseville Star rating in Pruna (Seville) and .... 25 posts Send private message

There is a denuncia phone service for non Spanish speakers on 902 102112, available from 9am to 9pm, it is meant to help you make a denuncia but I am sure they can advuse you. Obviously the local police could help but their English might not be up to the job.

Like 1      
08 Jul 2018 11:23 AM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Christine your post is a little confusing so I hope I will be excused for  going off thread to clarify.

A denuncia may be a crime report or maybe any other kind of complaint, not necessarily involving the police.

Tel 902 102 112 is only useable in connection with certain types of crimes.  For example  it cannot be used for  frauds, a theft with violence,  or when the  perpetrator  is known, etc.

When one calls that number (pressing 2 select the English speaking service). One then gives the details of the alleged crime. Having done so,  within 48 hours one must go to a NATIONAL police station of their choice, quoting the reference number supplied, to make the  report. The info supplied on the phone is used to assist with doing that. 

If one does not attend a police station then no report exists.  The report will of course be in Spanish. If there is no translator present take care to check that the details which you can understand are correct. The translations are no always accurate.

For detailed info  re the 902 102 112 service,  see:-  https://www.policia.es/denunweb/den_tel_in.html

This message was last edited by johnzx on 08/07/2018.

This message was last edited by johnzx on 08/07/2018.

Like 0      
09 Jul 2018 6:50 AM by christineinseville Star rating in Pruna (Seville) and .... 25 posts Send private message

Thanks to Johnxz I now know that the phpone number for denuncias is only a call centre and they cannot give advice.

This message was last edited by christineinseville on 09/07/2018.

This message was last edited by christineinseville on 09/07/2018.

Like 1      
12 Jul 2018 2:51 PM by amogles Star rating in El Campello (holiday.... 174 posts Send private message

I am only familiar with denuncias with regard to building and planning regulations.

I had one of these when I was refurbishing my property. 

To cut a long story short, our plot is more than 2m lower than the street, and to imrove access I asked my builder to dump some soil to form a ramp sloping down from the gate to the garden. I asked him to make sure this was legal. He said it was legal but just to be 100% safe he applied for a building permit using the words "rellenar con tierra " or something like that. One of the neighbours, who is a bit unhinged and not on speaking terms with anybody in the whole street, must have read this and assumed we were filling up the entire plot, which is basically supid as it would require huge quantities of soil and would  have buried the house and everything else too.

But anyway, we got this denuncia. I took it to my lawyer and he said leave it with me. Some weeks later I got a letter that the denunizia had been retracted. I don't know what excatly he did.

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Recommendations for property manager - Quatretonda and surrounding areas - 10 posts
The very dark side of the Andalusian property buying p - 8 posts
Long term rental wanted - 1 posts
Inheritance tax - 24 posts
Rental Agents - 2 posts
where shall I go - 6 posts
Mulla old town housing - 3 posts
Disaster in Spain .. any help appreciated - 8 posts
Any help would be so helpful. - 5 posts
Costaluz lawyers - 8 posts
Driving licence - 2 posts
No need for dish if you have Virgin Media in U.K - 5 posts
Credit Card and Car Hire - 1 posts
personnel relationship agreement sabadell bank? - 1 posts
Long term rental - 4 posts
Translation - 4 posts
Car - 3 posts
Bank charges - 1 posts
Bankia/BMN - 42 posts
Legal intrest payment - 3 posts
travel cot - 1 posts
one way van - 4 posts
superb help from Maria L. de Castro at Costaluz Lawyers - 1 posts
Work Permit for Egyptian Nationals in Canary Islands - 1 posts
BMN merger with Bankia issues - 20 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x