Air conditioning companies calahonda and surrounding areas

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jun 2017 12:27 AM by Simonm Star rating in Surrey. 8 posts Send private message

evening all

moving into our new home mid july only have aircon in living room... any idea on cost and reliable companies... looking to instal 3 units..

thank you 

Like 0      
20 Jun 2017 8:04 AM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The cost of the installation of a air con unit is all down to it output in KW ...a good quality 3kw  inverter  unit will cost you around €1000 supplied and fitted ....you said you have one unit installed at the moment and are looking at adding another three totaling Four units ...be aware of the poor electrical supply in spain you will lucky if you can run anymore than  two together without overloading the consumer unit ....if you could run four units at the same time you would have to take out a mortgage to pay the  electricity bill ....a typical Spanish home would have one unit in the living room and good quality ceiling fans fitted in the bedrooms due to the fact that you will not be able to use a AC unit while you are sleeping the manufacturer clearly state's this.

This message was last edited by windtalker on 20/06/2017.

Like 2      
20 Jun 2017 10:16 AM by Poor Golfer Star rating. 30 posts Send private message

Windtalker most of your comments are valid and correct. DO NOT USE AT NIGHT , 40+ years in the industry never seen that warning. There is no logical reason not to.

Like 1      
20 Jun 2017 11:22 AM by Simonm Star rating in Surrey. 8 posts Send private message

Can you recommend and local firms 

Like 0      
20 Jun 2017 12:11 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Poor golfer try sleeping with your  AC on in the bedroom and you will end up with a blocked nose and a bad chest .....you can trust me on that one... it Clearly state's in my instructions that you must not use when sleeping ...The high running cost of AC should also be taken into consideration ...for instance the 4kw blow hot or cold unit.... that I have will cost you 50 cent's per hr to run ...I think you can work the rest out for yourself.

Like 1      
20 Jun 2017 12:45 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

a. Your body temperature can go too low
The first reason why you should not turn on your aircon unit for the whole night. When you are sleeping, your body temperature usually falls down. This is a natural process of your body. That is the reason why your body temperature may go too low when turning on your aircon unit for long period of time. It is recommended that you setup your aircon unit to reach normal room temperature. Do not setup the temperature of your air conditioning unit too low. When your body temperature is low, you may lose some functions of your immune system. 

b. It can dry your body
Many people ask, "Can aircon make you ill?". The answer is yes, especially if you leave it on for long period of time. The air conditioning unit usually blows cold and dry air to your room. This cold air can dry your body parts, including your skin, throat, mouth, and many other parts of your body. There are many health problems that can be caused by this condition. You may have sore throat after sleeping in very cold room temperature. You can also have some skin problems when leaving this aircon unit for long period of time. 

c. Cold temperature can reduce your body's ability to produce natural hormone
This is also why you should not leave your aircon unit on during the night. Many studies show that cold temperature can reduce your ability to produce natural hormone inside your body. When you are sleeping, your body normally produces some important hormones. These hormones are very useful to improve your immune system naturally. If you sleep in a very cold room, your body may lose some functions to produce enough immune system for your body. As the result, you can get sick easily when you wake up in the morning. 

They are some good reasons why you should not leave your aircon unit on during the night. It is recommended to setup the air conditioning unit so it can turn off automatically in the night. You should sleep in a room with normal room temperature to maximize your body function. When sleeping in a room with normal temperature, you are going to enjoy your sleep. You also need to clean your air conditioning unit regularly to prevent any problems that may cause by the dirty unit.

Perhaps a little information as to why no air con on at night.

Like 2      
20 Jun 2017 2:33 PM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

Simonm

You could try Cool & Cosy in Calahonda

I haven't used them myself but living in Calahonda I have heard good reports

Like 1      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Should i put the wife on the deeds - 8 posts
Right Hand Drive Cars - 3 posts
Importing my car - 0 posts
Quiet on here - but not in town - 24 posts
MOT for Citroen Berlingo - 5 posts
Express Gas Fuel - 3 posts
Complementaria tax - 8 posts
Selling my British car in Spain - 0 posts
Help with Autonamo Query - 2 posts
Help with Autonamo Query - 7 posts
Insurance cover in Spain, other drivers - 0 posts
Bank Bailouts - 3 posts
Recommendations for Private Healthcare for Expat Family - 8 posts
How much community fees do you pay?? - 24 posts
Car hire yearly insurance policy - 7 posts
La Union Whats it like - 0 posts
British Lions games - 2 posts
Drifting, may be helpful - 2 posts
Hello Everyone - 3 posts
Tapas between Estepona and including Gibralter - 7 posts
black hairdressers - 0 posts
Solar panels - 15 posts
Really free Tv on any browser - 2 posts
My partial win. - 5 posts
out of curiosity... - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 7

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x