buying at carver golf resort

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
07 Sep 2016 4:50 PM by suzyhart Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Hi al

My name is suzy and I will be visiting spain next week to look at a apartment in the corvera gold resort.  I am a cash buyer and was wondering how long the purchaseing time is.  Have any people had problems at this resort etc

Like 0      
07 Sep 2016 9:40 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1934 posts Send private message

Google it ,all the information is on the net that you require about Corvera golf ,if I was you I would read the part about the new owner turning part of the so called resort in to social housing ,l do not know anything about the resort just what I have read and been told do your homework their are plenty of people that have heard and read the same reports as myself on EOS good luck.
This message was last edited by windtalker on 07/09/2016.

Like 0      
07 Sep 2016 10:07 PM by bobaol Star rating. 2253 posts Send private message

bobaol´s avatar

There's a Covera Golf and Country Club Community Forum on here which looks pretty much up to date. You might be better asking there. Go into Forums above and then Find your community.

Like 0      
08 Sep 2016 9:18 AM by steone Star rating in Santiago de la Riber.... 383 posts Send private message

There is a good article on Murcia Today!  ( an on-line news site) about a legal fight over Corvera Golf which is interesting reading!

Anyone who buys on sites where there is on-going legal disputes needs to go in with their eyes wide open and remove their rose coloured specs.

Like 1      
12 Sep 2016 7:30 AM by mib150 Star rating in Corvera / Yorkshire. 125 posts Send private message

The 'social housing' story has been around for a number of years now. There is no substance in this and certainly no social housing in place at the moment.

Like WT says, research the place, visit and get a feel for it, talk to owners etc etc, then make your decision - we did and we are very happy with our purchase.

You should never buy blind, but also you should not be swayed by rumours.

Good luck.

Like 0      
12 Sep 2016 12:49 PM by suzyhart Star rating. 23 posts Send private message

Thankyou

I am flying over tomorrow.  Do you use your apartment as an holiday home or do you live there.  Are you at the resort at the moment.

Could I also ask where you brought your furnisher from or where is the best place to purchase this.

Did your purchase go smoothly, I am a cash buyer and have been told i could complete within 30 days

regards

suzy

Like 0      
12 Sep 2016 2:46 PM by Legend Star rating. 56 posts Send private message

Hi hope,all goes well speak to Chris Dean who owns the Finishing Touch which is in Corvera he also lives on the site.

good luck again

Like 0      
12 Sep 2016 3:07 PM by mib150 Star rating in Corvera / Yorkshire. 125 posts Send private message

I second what Legend says - Chris knows most things prospective purchasers want to know.

We just use as a holiday home - back out in about 5 weeks time.

We purchased a furniture package as we needed it in a hurry, so probably overpaid a little.

Our purchase went pretty smoothly - Viewing trip 22nd/23rd July 2015, completion September 2015, first holiday October 2015 smiley

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Reducing the fly population in community gardens - 3 posts
Handyman needed to fit handle/lock assy to a metal gate - 3 posts
How do we get rid of \ control the flys in our community gardens near our pool - 4 posts
Air con units - 2 posts
Recording TV programs from a MAG250 box - 2 posts
Newspapers in spain - 4 posts
New Years Eve Los Boliches - 11 posts
Poor Quality Food in Spain and tasteless veg - 42 posts
For sale Glass top coffee table - 0 posts
Furniture Store Recommendations - 8 posts
Lack of Insurance - 5 posts
Driving car in Spain with UK road tax. - 4 posts
Spanish tutor in the Santiago Del La Ribera area - 0 posts
2015 Non resident Modelo 210 Tax Return - 2 posts
Cost of New AirCon Vera Playa - 2 posts
where can I buy car tools, battery charger - 10 posts
Green Health Card farce - 7 posts
Transport UK/Ireland to Spain - 0 posts
EPC Company Recommendation Please - 3 posts
Access to Spanish medical records with SIP card - 1 posts
VIsit via flight to Malaga - 1 posts
New to the Torrox/Nerja Area - Advice Please - 4 posts
Dog Friendly Hotels UK to Malaga - 3 posts
Interesting article on exchange rates - 5 posts
Help regarding car crash - 12 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x