Railway Station

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
10 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by douggie Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

douggie´s avatar

Hi everyone this is the first time ive used this site as i have just joined so i hope ive got this right !

I have been offered a job by a company called MRI Overseas property and iam due to start on Monday(17/09/07) can anyone give me any insight as to if they are a good company to work for? it all seems very good but i had my interview in the uk so would like any info on them if poss Thanking you in advance

Doug    

Like 0      
10 Sep 2007 3:53 PM by nfm2862 Star rating in Welling, Kent & Al A.... 1460 posts Send private message

nfm2862´s avatar

Doug

I have sent you a PM.

Please be aware that a member of MRI staff told us that under no circumstances were they allowed to contribute to this site.

You may also want to listen to Darragh MacAnthony's interview with Justin a couple of months ago. Well worth a listen if you are feeling depressed, because it will give you a giggle - well it did me!!!!!

Noreen

www.alandaluscarhire.com

www.vera-apartment.com

www.verathalassa.es 

Like 0      
10 Sep 2007 6:41 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

I can only go on how I found them when buying our apartment, they have been great, we havn't got our keys yet so problems could come about between now and actually getting them in Dec 2007, but to be fair, if I email them they phone me within ten minutes, and have rang a few times to ask if everything is still ok and do we need their help with anything.

But working for them could be another thing, our contact name has changed a few times in the last 18months, but that could be a number of reasons why.

Good luck if you take the job.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
10 Sep 2007 8:28 PM by douggie Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

douggie´s avatar

Thank You for your reply

Cheers Doug

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 5:29 PM by douggie Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

douggie´s avatar
I have now decided not to take up ths companies offer!

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 5:34 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Probably in your best interest, as from this afternoon my contact has changed again, but having said this I emailed them half an hour ago and the response has just come.

Good luck with the job hunting.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 8:03 PM by douggie Star rating. 9 posts Send private message

douggie´s avatar

Hi thanks for that, just noticed Washington ,i was up in Sulgrave earlier this year after i bought a flat through auction

once again many thanks

Doug

Like 0      
12 Sep 2007 9:09 PM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

Flats in Sulgrave couldn't sell for £4000 a few years ago, now they are going for £30000 to £40000, just wish I had of bought a few then.

It's crazy the house prices in Washington at the minute, a house accross the road sold for £240000 four years ago, it is now up for £435000,  I keep checking the house prices which have sold on Rightmove.

Don't know if we have made the right decision in buying in Spain, as ours seems to be going down in price and not up.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 8:28 AM by johnone Star rating in La Reserva de Marbel.... 233 posts Send private message

johnone´s avatar

Hi Maureen and Dennis

Its the Old Question again "Don't know if we have made the right decision in buying in Spain, as ours seems to be going down in price and not up."

It greatly depends on your motives for buying in the first place, If it was to sell on at a profit, or make it self financing through letting then perhaps it wasn't,

but if it was to live in either permenantly or occasionaly and enjoy Spain like a lot of us, then it was the right decesion.  There are many posts on this subject in the forum, but at the end of the day only You Yourselves  can answer the question.

Regards

John

Dime con quién andas y te diré quién eres.

Like 0      
13 Sep 2007 9:22 AM by leema Star rating in Washington Tyne & We.... 655 posts Send private message

The reason we bought in Spain was because we would like to take lots of long weekends, my husband works for himself and it's hard for him to take time off, long weekends with just a few hours away in the plane with some sunshine seemed like the right answer.  At the minute we are booking aprtments until ours is ready in December.

We both fell in love with Duquesa when we first came out, we can't wait until ours is ready.  We will of course be letting the family and our close friends use it.

Maureen & Dennis

Coto Real

Like 0      
24 Jul 2008 10:41 AM by beachboybarry Star rating. 3 posts Send private message

hi if any one wants advise on mri or there rights send me a message i worked for them and like there clients i was used also

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Recovering Unpaid Rent - Help Please! - 2 posts
Airtel Aircondition Units - 3 posts
Where is Maria Delcastro? - 5 posts
Hiya all - 5 posts
Car Vandalism - 14 posts
New to this site :o) - Invalid in need of company - 10 posts
Altos De Campoamor Ramiro Apartments - 1 posts
Golden Retriever Free to a good home - 9 posts
Playa Flamenca - why so many properties for sale? - 11 posts
Information on Healthcare etc in Spain provided by Age Concern - 2 posts
Allegations period of Marbella PGOU open till September the 30th - 1 posts
Confusion - 4 posts
Internet - 2 posts
Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria details please - 4 posts
BBQ's - 21 posts
Order of Postings - 14 posts
deesam56 - 3 posts
Big Increases in Some Mortgage Rates, (EURIBOR 4,763% 7/9/2007) - 3 posts
Norman/Lynne - 9 posts
Electrical Package - 6 posts
Security grills - 10 posts
Changes - 0 posts
Benidorm - 0 posts
Luciano Pavarotti has died aged 71, - 0 posts
Three bedroomed townhouse to for long term rental with broadband - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x