Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria details please

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
08 Sep 2007 12:00 AM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

I have just seen in our purchase contract that Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria hold the builder's mortgage on our apartment. It seems that the current US market jitters have found their way t the spanish property market, as after initially giving us a yes to the mortgage, the bank are now trying to find ways to get out of making us the offer. I have taken a look at the BBVA website which takes me to https://www.bbva.es/TLBS/tlbs/jsp/esp/home/index.jsp?idioma=Ing. There is a certain amount of English on there, but Google cannot translate the page for me. Can anyone see on there anything about contact details please?

Thanks

Mark

Like 0      
08 Sep 2007 12:08 PM by Diane and Joe Star rating in Sheffield. 152 posts Send private message

Diane and Joe´s avatar

Hi, Mark

If you want to contact a particular BBVA office, click on the 'extranjeros' (foreigners') tab at the top, then you can find their address and telephone number by clicking on the 'Buscador de oficinas y cajeros' (office and cashpoint search facility) down he left-hand side.  On the next page you choose 'oficinas' from the drop down menu and click on the province your bank is in, eg Murcia.  There are 70 in the province of Murcia, here is a small selection, the columns are office number, address, town, telephone number, post code, click for Google map, but the information on this has been shifted right.

Anterior = previous page, siguiente = next page

Oficina Dirección Localidad Teléfono C.P. Mapa
7780 AV. DR. FABIAN ESCRIBANO, S/N BENIAJAN 968823901 30570 Ver mapa
1466 RAMON Y CAJAL, 10 ARCHENA 968670950 30600 Ver mapa
3148 RAFAEL ALBERTI, 6 ABANILLA 968681235 30640 Ver mapa
1051 AV. DE FONTES, 2 TORRE-PACHECO 968577512 30700 Ver mapa
3209 AV. 13 DE OCTUBRE, 2 ALCAZARES (LOS) 968170939 30710 Ver mapa
6618 RIO BORINES, 62 LOCAL 13 ALCAZARES (LOS) 968583303 30710 Ver mapa
5916 EXPLANADA BARNUEVO, 24 SANTIAGO DE LA RIBERA 968572629 30720 Ver mapa
3203 CTRA. ALICANTE-CARTAGENA SAN JAVIER 968191666 30730 Ver mapa
124 SOMOGIL, 3 SAN PEDRO DEL PINATAR 968180311 30740 Ver mapa
3044 AV. REY JUAN CARLOS I, 57 A LORCA 968473680 30800 Ver mapa

<< Anterior    Resultados 51 - 60 de 70    Siguiente >>

Hope this helps

Diane

This message was last edited by Diane and Joe on 9/8/2007.

This message was last edited by Diane and Joe on 9/8/2007.

Like 0      
08 Sep 2007 12:19 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

Thanks for that Diane, problem is that I don't know where the mortgage is already held? I was hoping (perhaps a bit too optimistically) that they may have a central "foreigners" department like some of the others do where I could email my enquiry. It's a lot of expensive telephone calls otherwise trying to find the right person to speak to that in turn speaks English.

Mark

Like 0      
08 Sep 2007 1:09 PM by Diane and Joe Star rating in Sheffield. 152 posts Send private message

Diane and Joe´s avatar

Hi, Mark

The only other thing I can see that you can do is click on the 'Atención al cliente' (Customer Service) link at the very top of the page.  This gives you three options for questions and suggestions (preguntas y sugerencias) and another one for complaints (quejas o reclamaciones).  The three options on questions and suggestions are: via BBVA offices, telephone - either ring the number given or click on the link and fill in the form and they should contact you, e-mail by BBVA Responde.  You will have to accept ,or not,  their terms and conditions about use of data and then click yes or no to authorise BBVA to send you promotional material to the contacts given in the e-mail.  If you say yes to the junk mail and change your mind, you would have to write to the address given.  You then have a three stage/page process to e-mail them.  The first page details are:

nombre: name

dirección: address

población: town

Ciudad/Pais: City/Country

teléfono: telephone

Cod Postal: Post Code

enviar: send

limpiar datos: erase data

I don't want to send them any details so I can't get through to step 2 or step 3.

Good luck!

Diane

Like 0      
08 Sep 2007 1:24 PM by Marksfish Star rating in Vera, Almeria. 2627 posts Send private message

Marksfish´s avatar

All done .

Thanks Diane.

Mark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

BBQ's - 21 posts
Order of Postings - 14 posts
deesam56 - 3 posts
Big Increases in Some Mortgage Rates, (EURIBOR 4,763% 7/9/2007) - 3 posts
Norman/Lynne - 9 posts
Electrical Package - 6 posts
Security grills - 10 posts
Changes - 0 posts
Benidorm - 0 posts
Luciano Pavarotti has died aged 71, - 0 posts
Three bedroomed townhouse to for long term rental with broadband - 2 posts
Rafal - 3 posts
La Cala area - 2 posts
Schools in Costa Del Sol - 5 posts
Phone info ....post in here. - 5 posts
Just joined - just starting - 29 posts
PRE PAYMENT METERS - 2 posts
Cost of rewiring - 1 posts
Phase Five - 7 posts
flights to England - 5 posts
Prop management near Los Altos - 4 posts
Shower Screen - 5 posts
A little lady " that does" - 0 posts
community fee - 11 posts
Almoradi - 49 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x