ACCIDENT IN MARBELLA FRIDAY 17TH AUGUST

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Aug 2007 12:00 AM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

A girl who works for us received bad news yesterday (Friday) her friend along, with another young woman, was killed when crossing a road in Marbella.

She has only received sketchy information from the family and is in a terrible state - have any of you heard anything about this?

Like 0      
18 Aug 2007 11:20 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Cioffi, I have done a search I am not good at transferring info from Google but they said they were killed on crossing the A7 at 6.30 but no more info no names, it looks like their has been a few accidents on that road.  So Sorry Pat  

Like 0      
19 Aug 2007 1:07 AM by Cioffi1 Star rating in London & Calahonda . 216 posts Send private message

Cioffi1´s avatar

Pat & Roy

Thanks for that - I didn't even think to Google search it. From what she had said I thought it may be that piece of road, but wasn't sure. She's devistated as her friend was only 24.

Thanks for your help

Sharon

Like 0      
19 Aug 2007 10:27 AM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/sunday/2007/08/19/crashes-in-spain-kill-5-brits-98487-19658076/

i wonder if this might be what you are asking about.  It has been a very tragic week.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Be careful of promises from agents! - 10 posts
Legal or not? - 2 posts
New blow-in, the litter and the Car Hire Fuel Charges - 25 posts
Renting a property - 7 posts
child care - 0 posts
Cash Payments - 5 posts
Barry - 0 posts
Does anyone use an escrow service or similar for holiday rentals? - 2 posts
What else do we need for renting? - 11 posts
Shops and a Restaurant ??? - 0 posts
Viva estates watch - 11 posts
Long term Rental Cabopino to Elviria Desperatley needed - 1 posts
Which air-conditioning do you recommend? - 9 posts
Why the star system - 2 posts
BEACH RECOMMENDATION - CDS - 14 posts
POWER OF ATTORNEY - 12 posts
Ambasun - 23 posts
Help! How can i help pensioner with country house deed problem? - 0 posts
LOST THE THREAD - 2 posts
Auriga Crown - 53 posts
Ozzie - 0 posts
Exchange Chinese for free home-stay - 1 posts
Pool company warning!!! - 1 posts
Cookware shops - 7 posts
Almeria Airport - 2 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x