210 TAX FORM ON LINE

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
09 Oct 2013 6:00 PM by norm de plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

I you can make head or tail of it, you're as better man than I.

Like 0      
09 Oct 2013 6:04 PM by tricia52 Star rating in Dublin. 277 posts Send private message

Thanks all, I did manage to fill the new forms in last year, a friend of mine then brought them to our bank and the money was deducted from our account. But as I said this year our local branch is closing, and I am hoping to either be able to pay in any bank or to pay from Ireland, which I do think there was an option for. I will have to take an hour or two out of the next few days and get it sorted. 

Tricia

Like 0      
09 Oct 2013 6:36 PM by Kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

Norm, i'm not sure what bit you find complicated

"From 1 March 2011, it will be possible the pay tax returns by bank transfer from a foreign bank, according to the following instructions:
From the Tax Agency Internet portal www.agenciatributaria.es fill in form 210 with the corresponding information, then print the form together and its corresponding payment document with its receipt number.
When filling in the form, remember the following:
a) The party filing the tax return must be the taxpayer.
b) The name of the foreign bank from which the transfer is made, and if applicable, the bank account, must be given.
Following this, pay the amount resulting from the self-assessment by means of a bank transfer for the corresponding amount, in euros, from a foreign bank account.
c) The transfer must be sent to the Banco de España account detailed on the Tax Agency web page.
When making the transfer, the “beneficiary” of the same must be the receipt number of the payment document that was obtained when printing the tax return. This number must be followed by the words “-AEAT” (Beneficiary: 250NNNNNNNNNN-AEAT).
Likewise, the specific characters generated for the “Concepto” (item) field for each specific case and contained in the instructions returned by the printing service should be entered in this field. The code consists of the following data, written without spaces and in the order given (the number in brackets indicates the number of characters corresponding to each item in the code; numbers should be completed by zeroes to the left if necessary):
NIF (9), Modelo (3), Ejercicio (2), Anagrama (4), Periodo (2)
Where NIF is the 9 digit tax identification number assigned to the taxpayer in Spain, or if this is not available when filling in the form, the identification code issued when filling in the form, which will be valid only for that form-filing procedure. The NIF assigned in Spain, or failing that, the identification number assigned, must be used in the future when filing tax returns. Modelo (form) will always be 210. Ejercicio (fiscal year) will be the last 2 digits of the fiscal year. Anagrama is used only for natural persons (private individuals). Legal persons will enter the word "JURI".
(Example of Concepto: XXXXXXXXX21011JURI0A)
d) Once payment and the details of the transfer have been received, these are associated with the corresponding tax return by means of a receipt number."

Seems reasonably clear to me, and there's an example of a completed form on the site, that you can follow.

This message was last edited by Kathyslad on 09/10/2013.

Like 0      
10 Oct 2013 2:53 PM by norm de plume Star rating in North Tenerife and L.... 162 posts Send private message

What, for example, is "anagrama"for natural persons?

Like 0      
10 Oct 2013 4:18 PM by kathyslad Star rating. 329 posts Send private message

Why do you need to know that, it tells you what to put when you print off the form. My guess is the 4 characters of your name, so for you it will probably be Plum or Depl.

As I said I don't use this form, so its of no interest to me, but you were the one who whinged 

"Why on earth they cannot drag themselves into the 21st century and allow us to do it by bank transfer (or even by cheque or debit card) I do not know.  But then the Spanish Civil Service only exists for its own benefit!".

You clearly haven't read the form ,because as it says you have been able to do it for over 2 years.

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

sports bar - 0 posts
Revoking Power of Attorney - 19 posts
Are all the Banka Banks in Southern Spain Closing? - 8 posts
The simple solution to the Bank Guarantee Abuse - 21 posts
About a roof: to pitch or not to pitch - 9 posts
changing car ownership - 0 posts
Wanted Spanish property P/X - 0 posts
Astra 2E launch delayed....again... - 1 posts
Returning Resident Cert - 3 posts
Tribal Price Lists - 10 posts
Recession or Incompetence - 0 posts
online shopping - 0 posts
S1 Early Retiree - loophole maybe - 5 posts
RENEWING PADRON - 6 posts
Quimbombo - 11 posts
EOS SITE UPDATES - 5 posts
Long term apartment rental Rojales - 0 posts
Changing Endesa Direct Debit Details - 6 posts
very confused about future tv - 5 posts
A relaxing cup of café con leche! - Olympic Spanglish - 2 posts
Glass curtain enclosures - Vera area - 2 posts
Buying prescription Glasses online - 7 posts
Angela Merkel: saviour or tormentor? Spain wants her out... - 0 posts
UN happiness survey published - Spain is pretty unhappy - 1 posts
Electronic Cigarettes Airline Sales.. should it be allowed ? - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 25

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x