La Tomatina

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
20 Jul 2013 8:00 AM by MichaelVisser Star rating in California. 9 posts Send private message

Spain is beautiful no doubt about it but what makes it more beautiful is its culture and annual festivals organized in Spain .One such festival is La Tomatina is a festival that is held in the Valencian town of Bunol, a town located 30 km from the Mediterranean, in which participants throw tomatoes and get involved in this tomato fight purely for fun. It is held on the last Wednesday of August, during the week of festivities of Buñol.It is one of the most famous festivals celebrated in Spain where people get a chance to mingle with one another there is no such rituals involved but it is just a way to enjoy once in a year where people play with tomatoes making it pollution free and skin friendly.

Like 0      
20 Jul 2013 3:11 PM by xetog Star rating in Wiltshire/holiday ap.... 514 posts Send private message

Can't imagine anything worse as I hate tomatoes!

G

Like 0      
19 Aug 2014 10:55 AM by tendente Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

es una fiesta maravillosa que va a tener lugar el 27 de agosto y no es nada peligroso, es muy divertido

Like 0      
19 Aug 2014 7:48 PM by Fartharder Star rating in Loriguilla.. 172 posts Send private message

Fartharder´s avatar

I live about fifteen minutes fom Buñol, always wanted to go but never been able to get the day off work.

Just thinking, with the current Russian sanctions, they should have even more tomatoes to throw around this year.

Like 0      
08 May 2017 2:33 PM by laura2 Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

It's definitely something to experience once in your life! Sure it's disgusting and you get a few bruises (it's a real fight!) but it's so much fun.

Like 0      
01 Nov 2021 6:23 PM by JerikoJaphar Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

It's a very interesting topic, I am the editor of the cursor info and now I am writing an article on this topic, I would like to know more on the topic, give more information, please!

Like 0      
01 Nov 2021 6:35 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The original post was posted in 2013.

Like 0      
01 Nov 2021 6:36 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

The original post was posted in 2013.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

anyone know of very good pool companies in torrevieja area of costa blanca - 1 posts
De registering from the Spanish tax system - 10 posts
phoning turkey from spain - 10 posts
EHIC vs Travel Insurance - 0 posts
Private and public healthcare - 0 posts
About to complete on property should I change the locks? - 5 posts
Has anybody bought our apartment - 1 posts
Looking to buy in Comares - 0 posts
Dog Whisperer - 4 posts
So This Is Why The Spanish Are Lazy - 26 posts
Albox Navy Club - 0 posts
ITV in Spain and changing to Spanish Plates Help Wanted. Please - 20 posts
Spain's Black Economy - 20% GDP - 28 posts
Has anyone tried 'La Vid de Ojeda' in Los Alcazares - 9 posts
House Purchase transfer tax % query - 4 posts
Visa Downloads for visiting Gibraltar - 3 posts
Changes to services provider for premiership football. Al Jazeera (JSC) wins rights. - 0 posts
Top Gear Spain BBC 2 Sunday Night - 4 posts
Wanted Scooter - Mijas Costa area - 1 posts
Personal Tax Rates comparison advice UK and Spain - 3 posts
Polaris Predator 500cc Quad bike for sale - 0 posts
Poll - 0 posts
How long does a court account cheque take to process in Spain - 8 posts
Invitation to Guinness World Record Attempt, Sun. 21July 2013, Vera Playa, Almeria - 1 posts
malaga airport parking - 1 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 8

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x