Well Summer is here and Corvera Airport is still not open.......

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
06 Jul 2013 11:53 AM by ob123 Star rating in Southern Ireland. 191 posts Send private message

Most of the papers said that the new  Corvera Airport would open around now, but no signs of anything happening, I am delighted as Murcia Airport is really nice I like small Airports, most people at airports all the want is to get out of there as quickley as possible, a few toilets, and a few snack bars, but in Alicante now all the walking the old Airport was a lot nicer, why spend all the money Spain has not got.......what's your opinion....

Like 0      
06 Jul 2013 2:59 PM by fly380 Star rating in Las Filipinas, Orihu.... 253 posts Send private message

My opinion is that Corvera will never open but if it does it will soon go broke. Not many travellers in the winter months these days. Actually it's broke already. Paramount Studios? I think they laid the foundation stone a year ago and now there is talk of building starting in Sept hahaha.

This message was last edited by fly380 on 06/07/2013.

Like 0      
06 Jul 2013 5:33 PM by Roly2 Star rating in Almeria. 646 posts Send private message

The last opening date I saw for the airport was October this year.    Every now and again they wheel someone out who plucks a month from the air and says we will be open by then.   I cannot see it ever becoming a reality.  It was always pie in the sky.  Don't know about Paramount.   It seems a long way from reality, though again, they are still saying a modified park will be open in 2015 (I think - I did not check that year, but in spite of delays it has not changed)

Like 0      
06 Jul 2013 6:05 PM by RichA4 Star rating. 351 posts Send private message

Aeromur are having there contract rescinded which will take about 6 months so it will not open this year for sure .

Latest info can be read here .

http://www.murciatoday.com/murcian-government-initiate-process-to-rescind-corvera-airport-concession_16761-a.html

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1400292606920238?ref=bookmark

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Is your Spanish really as good as you think? - 29 posts
Adifferent take on things????!!!! - 0 posts
Iberdrola - new disconnection policy? - 0 posts
Health Care in Spain for Brits. - 10 posts
Starter Motor - 0 posts
selling silver bullion in marbella - 0 posts
speed cameras - 7 posts
In Spain, do uninhabitable properties still have to pay the community charge? - 3 posts
Recommendations for places to stay in Northern Spain - 4 posts
where to buy beds Costa del Sol - 0 posts
price of survey of property that's under legal administration - 1 posts
energy certificate - 1 posts
Regency snooker La Nucia - 0 posts
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID - 7 posts
AM I MISSING SOMETHING? - 2 posts
Gesa endesa number urgently required to call from uk - 8 posts
Los Alcazares Furniture recommendation please - 13 posts
Mortgage Protection Insurance - 7 posts
Burglaries-is gassing a myth? - 14 posts
RECOVERED FUNDS TERCIA REAL - 0 posts
Pickie Eaters Dilemma - 13 posts
Calais to Andalusia - 8 posts
Just purchased in Los Alcazares, a couple of questions - 0 posts
Stopping people from voting by including special payment on community fees. - 2 posts
are verbal agreements legally binding in Spain - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x