Health Care in Spain for Brits.

This thread is currently locked.

:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
04 Jul 2013 9:03 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Brickworks and others, what do you think about Health care costs ?

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 12:31 AM by brickwork Star rating in Calahonda Mijas Cost.... 59 posts Send private message

johnzx

Where, here or UK? Very good here as a pensioner not contributed a penny, much better service than in UK

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 10:10 AM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

Obviously Brickwork has not needed any medication (good for him/her) since he/she should know that co-payment is now rife. However, I do agree that the service here (in Valencia provinces) is excellent compared with the very sad state of affairs in England.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 10:26 AM by brickwork Star rating in Calahonda Mijas Cost.... 59 posts Send private message

marcbernard

On the contrary I have had more time in doctors surgeries and hospitals since I arrived in Spain 3 and half years ago, and found it to be amazing, and much cleaner than UK, also not paid a penny up until the percentage charge for prescriptions came in to force

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 10:58 AM by marcbernard Star rating in Marina Alta; Alicant.... 254 posts Send private message

Brickwork

Quite! I took you earlier comment that nothing had been paid as inclusive of recent changes!

I can now agree with you totally (on this subject at least)

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 12:52 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Brickwork

On the contrary I have had more time in doctors surgeries and hospitals since I arrived in Spain 3 and half years ago, and found it to be amazing, and much cleaner than UK, also not paid a penny up until the percentage charge for prescriptions came in to force

I don't know how many times this needs to said by various posters, before some understand,  but Brickwork, you pay (i.e. the NHS) around £3,000 p.a. for the 'free service.'

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 1:05 PM by brickwork Star rating in Calahonda Mijas Cost.... 59 posts Send private message

johnzx

Obviously, where have I said I don't. God this is getting boring now

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 1:06 PM by brickwork Star rating in Calahonda Mijas Cost.... 59 posts Send private message

johnzx

Obviously, of course I've paid in to the UK over a full time working taxpayer until I was 65. So NHS can pay Spain, out of my contributions, but now its free hereon in !

A bit like a club membership one off payment member for life, so available whenever and wherever in the EU.

Where have I said I hadn't.

God this is getting boring now!!

This message was last edited by brickwork on 05/07/2013.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 1:06 PM by brickwork Star rating in Calahonda Mijas Cost.... 59 posts Send private message

johnzx

Obviously, where have I said I don't. God this is getting boring now

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 1:11 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Brick, you have now sioad several times :   (I have )   also not paid a penny (for the health treatment)

So the treatment you get is not free, The NHS (UK tax payers like me)  pay for it

This message was last edited by johnzx on 05/07/2013.

Like 0      
05 Jul 2013 1:16 PM by brickwork Star rating in Calahonda Mijas Cost.... 59 posts Send private message

jonzx

Copy of a recent post of mine please note the words "in Spain"

** EDITED - inciting**

I now have far less time than you seem to, I bet you still have a notepad and pencil and write down things which maybe used in evidence??

Please read properly before wasting yours and my time

This message was last edited by eos_moderators on 05/07/2013.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

This thread is currently locked.

Previous Threads

Starter Motor - 0 posts
selling silver bullion in marbella - 0 posts
speed cameras - 7 posts
In Spain, do uninhabitable properties still have to pay the community charge? - 3 posts
Recommendations for places to stay in Northern Spain - 4 posts
where to buy beds Costa del Sol - 0 posts
price of survey of property that's under legal administration - 1 posts
energy certificate - 1 posts
Regency snooker La Nucia - 0 posts
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID - 7 posts
AM I MISSING SOMETHING? - 2 posts
Gesa endesa number urgently required to call from uk - 8 posts
Los Alcazares Furniture recommendation please - 13 posts
Mortgage Protection Insurance - 7 posts
Burglaries-is gassing a myth? - 14 posts
RECOVERED FUNDS TERCIA REAL - 0 posts
Pickie Eaters Dilemma - 13 posts
Calais to Andalusia - 8 posts
Just purchased in Los Alcazares, a couple of questions - 0 posts
Stopping people from voting by including special payment on community fees. - 2 posts
are verbal agreements legally binding in Spain - 0 posts
Retiring to Spain - or somewhere. - 11 posts
Killer Deposits Keep Rentals Empty - 20 posts
speed cameras on N332 - 0 posts
tenant from hell - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 11

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x