Travel to Russia

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jun 2013 5:15 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

I see incoming Russian traffic is up 88 percent at Alicante airport. The article goes on to say that today, travelling to Moscow and soon St. Petersburg, will be commonplace. Do any of our erudite travelling members know what documents (visa) are required to visit Russia. I do have a soft spot for Edward Snowden but don’t necessarily want to live with him at an airport terminal.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
28 Jun 2013 5:32 PM by Poppyseed Star rating. 897 posts Send private message

http://www.visitrussia.org.uk/visaform/how-to-obtain-a-russian-visa/

We travelled to Russia from Finland and had a travel agent sort it out, it was expensive over 100 euros each but they attached to our passport was lovely and it was interesting to see our names written in Russian script. Didn't enjoy the visit and wouldn't go back,. at passport control on entry you could only see the eyes of the officials not the full face.

Poppyseed

Like 0      
06 Aug 2013 9:57 AM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Thanks, Poppy. Most helpful and, on the face of it, not too formidable - Michael.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
06 Aug 2013 12:53 PM by baz1946 Star rating. 2327 posts Send private message

Your not alone with your soft spot for him, plenty also have a soft spot for snowden, and a bullet that slots nicely into that soft spot.

Like 0      
06 Aug 2013 6:12 PM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

My step daughter just came back from St Petersburg, she was doing a performance there with a Dutch production company and to get the visa to enter Russia she had to present a recent blood analysis showing she did not have HIV before they would give her the visa. I couldn't believe it when she told me.

A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

SAN JAVIER JAZZ FESTIVAL - 0 posts
PERFECT PUT DOWNS - 5 posts
Oval Racing - something different for Saturday night - 0 posts
Dangerous dogs - 15 posts
Unwanted cold calls - 12 posts
What details needed for Tax Return non resident ! - 14 posts
Divorce on the horizon for troika - 0 posts
Hello everyone - 0 posts
Winter Fuel Allowance - 269 posts
Bad management or just a total rip off! - 7 posts
UK Non resident Ltd - a better solution? - 0 posts
A good gestoria - 4 posts
Portugals Police BINGOING Mad... - 5 posts
Moving On - 7 posts
We are in the UK and our bank doesn't respond - 9 posts
Investors Chronicle article on retiring abroad - 0 posts
Mosquito Traps? - 6 posts
SIM Cards - 2 posts
What happens in Notary Office when selling - 28 posts
A clean room project - 0 posts
Maintenance charges on bank accounts used for paying mortgage payments ! - 0 posts
Becoming non resident in spain for tax purposes - 7 posts
Moving to Spain March 2014 - 2 posts
Spanish Banks - Who can we complain to - 6 posts
Sewing Machines - 5 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x