PERFECT PUT DOWNS

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 Jun 2013 12:38 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

U.S. President Ronald Reagan once said that he noted that those who favoured abortion had already been born. I thought that remark difficult to better until I heard one this morning. Turning to a pro-abortion female politician a right-to-life campaigner asked pointedly. “Precisely which children do you wish not to see in the playground?”

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
28 Jun 2013 4:51 PM by Johnmcmahon Star rating. 335 posts Send private message

yep and the pro life lobby seem to be the same ones in favour of the death penalty

Like 0      
28 Jun 2013 5:10 PM by mike_walsh Star rating in Torrevieja. 594 posts Send private message

mike_walsh´s avatar

Off topic and a generalisation for I am not in favour without changes to it. However, it should be pointed out that those deserving of the death penalty are in favour of it. Believing that action is stronger than words they have proved it. The condemned - if truly guilty, could hardly object to karma.

I often wonder how many innocent victims of murderers would be enjoying life as we are had the capital punishment deterrent been kept in place. I think too of the children they would have almost certainly produced. They too were denied life.

Don’t give me statistics, we all know how they are manipulated. When I was a kid murder was so rare that the deliberations of counsel and the summing up were published daily and took up pages. Now, two or three murders in the evening's addition of just one city’s media is commonplace. My tears are for the murdered.

Russian - English Translations, Copywriting and Ghostwiting. Check my Website or email keyboardcosmetics@gmail.com for details

www.keyboardcosmetics.com

Like 0      
28 Jun 2013 8:02 PM by Febe Star rating in Flix, on river Ebro,.... 240 posts Send private message

I´ve always loved the one from Winston Churchill.

Sir, you are drunk.

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.

Love it, take care,

Febe

No matter where you go, there you are.

Like 0      
29 Jun 2013 4:51 PM by Plantagenet Star rating in Jaen. 32 posts Send private message

Plantagenet´s avatar

My favourite Churchill put down was to a female MP who said that if she was his wife she would poison his tea.  He replied, Madame if you were my wife I would drink it.

Like 0      
30 Jun 2013 9:49 AM by gaula Star rating in marbella and the u.k. 64 posts Send private message

oh wow I so loved that style of dress when it was in fashion 

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Oval Racing - something different for Saturday night - 0 posts
Dangerous dogs - 15 posts
Unwanted cold calls - 12 posts
What details needed for Tax Return non resident ! - 14 posts
Divorce on the horizon for troika - 0 posts
Hello everyone - 0 posts
Winter Fuel Allowance - 269 posts
Bad management or just a total rip off! - 7 posts
UK Non resident Ltd - a better solution? - 0 posts
A good gestoria - 4 posts
Portugals Police BINGOING Mad... - 5 posts
Moving On - 7 posts
We are in the UK and our bank doesn't respond - 9 posts
Investors Chronicle article on retiring abroad - 0 posts
Mosquito Traps? - 6 posts
SIM Cards - 2 posts
What happens in Notary Office when selling - 28 posts
A clean room project - 0 posts
Maintenance charges on bank accounts used for paying mortgage payments ! - 0 posts
Becoming non resident in spain for tax purposes - 7 posts
Moving to Spain March 2014 - 2 posts
Spanish Banks - Who can we complain to - 6 posts
Sewing Machines - 5 posts
Old for new - 6 posts
moving to spain park life - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x