Apple Store in La Cañada

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
28 May 2013 9:55 AM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Hi, My contract for mobile phone with Vodafone is up in February next year. I understand if I want to swap providers I can find out about offers from December this year. Sounds a silly question but does the Apple Store offer phones with contracts from all the different providers, or does it just sell the phones open? I am after swapping my Samsung Galaxy for an I phone and thought there may be some offers.

Thanks,

Amatista

Like 0      
01 Jun 2013 11:48 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi there

look at this website. It may help you

http://www.apple.com/es/retail/iphone/

Good luck

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
02 Jun 2013 8:59 AM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Thanks very much I think I will nip down there and see what they can do for me ..

Like 0      
02 Jun 2013 9:55 AM by Team GB Star rating. 1245 posts Send private message

Team GB´s avatar

The Apple store only use Vodafone for thier contracted phones, In fact Vodafone have a representative in store. I wouldn't hold out much hope of special offers though.

It might be worth popping in to the Phone House shop when you are there to compare offers.

Like 0      
03 Jun 2013 9:05 AM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Hi, Thanks for that .. I am with Vodafone now so I will go and ask them what´s what if I renew Vodafone contract with them early next year.

Jane

Like 0      
03 Jun 2013 10:57 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

OMG...how can you leave Andriod...it's sooooooooooo much better than IOS!!!

I'm going to have to lie down after reading this now 

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
04 Jun 2013 8:05 AM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

Ha ha then you should also lie down after I tell you this ... I had a Samsung Galaxy as part of a contract for 24 months with Vodafone. It went wrong after 6 months. I took it back to Phone House in Malaga as I was told there were technicians there who could fix it. They couldn´t! So they said they had to send it to Madrid for around 4 weeks .....

So I said Ok, and they said they would contact me when they received it back. They didn´t! So after 3 more trips to Malaga where they told me it was not returned yet ... trips to Malaga at my expense obviously ... and after waiting 6 weeks I contacted customer service of Vodafone, Phone House .. you name it ... no reply. I then ended up sending desperate messages to Phone House facebook page, who told me to contact Customer Service. I did. No reply. Nobody at Phone House Malaga picked the phone up (excuse the pun). Nobody answered e mails to Phone House Malaga. After 11 weeks I received phone back after making another trip to Malaga ... manager told me, after I had the audacity to complain about it taking 11 weeks that It was ´NO ME CULPA.´  ´CLARO´ .. it never bloody well is, I thought.

I took the phone home, tried to download first app from Play Store and guess what? It didn´t work! And the problems were exactly the same as before .. kept switching itself off. I was just about to smash it to pieces with a big hammer when a friend told me to go and see the lovely Katy at Vodafone in Myramar which I did. She was incredulous when I told her the story and said .. she had never known a phone take more than 3 weeks max to come back from Madrid.

She sent it off for me, and I received it back in 2 weeks fully functioning like new.. YIPPEEEEE!

Then I left it in a taxi cab a month later, never to be seen again! Me and that phone were just never meant to be together!!

I do love the Galaxies but this has left a bitter taste and I know if I get an iPhone and it goes wrong there will be no problem replacing it ....

Are you still sitting down? Ha ha! Of course if someone were to offer me a Galaxy S3 cheaply I may just be tempted .. or S4 obviously ... thanks, Jane

Like 0      
04 Jun 2013 3:02 PM by jaldridge Star rating in Manilva. 144 posts Send private message

jaldridge´s avatar

Hmm, I had a similar experience but not as bad as yours.

My S3 kept freezing.  I took it to Movistar and they sent it away.  It came back two weeks later.  Took it home...it still kept freezing.  Took it back to Movistar, they sent it away again and then....they sent me a new one back!

New one is behaving itself at the moment and I love the phone.

But I think your really bad experience could certainly have put me off it!

Justin

EOS Team

Like 0      
04 Jun 2013 3:13 PM by amatista Star rating. 440 posts Send private message

I am now stuck with a really crappy small Samsung Duos and want either an S2 Galaxy or S3 but there is the dilemma .. do I wait until December when I can get a good deal on one from Vodafone or do I just go an buy one??

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bank help needed , please - 10 posts
Amazing Bar And Club In Denia partner / investor sought - 4 posts
Need advice on renting properties and costs of living in Fuengirola Area - 0 posts
Buying a car in Spain, new NIE Number - 5 posts
robert boyd - 2 posts
paying into the spanish social system - 2 posts
swimming pool cleaners - recommendations - 0 posts
time to buy in Spain?? - 23 posts
Has Spain "lost its way" in Tourism ? - 9 posts
Easyjet new hand baggage rules... May 2013 - 7 posts
Air Conditioning unit for sale, good price - 2 posts
Song - 0 posts
Spanish ''song'' - 3 posts
New income tax regulations ? - 7 posts
Hola! Driving from London to Malaga - 15 posts
So. Spanish residency automatic for foreigners buying a house at over €500k ! - 0 posts
is here have any group for wireless communication like walkie talkie? - 0 posts
Wanted a good honest English speaking administrator in Marbella area. - 3 posts
Replacement NIE - 1 posts
Portman/Portman Bay - 0 posts
Long term rental in Spain - 4 posts
Thank You Costaluz Lawyers. Success! - 3 posts
Holiday illness at Benalmadena Holiday Village - 0 posts
mobile internet - 0 posts
new tears eve - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 9

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x