Amazing Bar And Club In Denia partner / investor sought

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
27 May 2013 6:24 PM by deniabar Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Sleeping or experienced partner/investor sought for a truly amazing bar/club concept in an impressive period building, with a state of the art interior on multiple floors, with open top roof terrace. A chance perhaps or an individual or couple to enjoy a lifestyle change here on the Costa Blanca, Spain. Bask in all year round sunshine, a mix of tourists and ex-pats constitute the potential client-base.

This existing business has operated more than 15 years.

I have created an extensive business plan/concept after one year of studying this port town located halfway between Valencia and Alicante.

Investment of up to 25,000€ required

Design and refurbishment will take no more than 3 months.

I am ready to commence, so I seek someone who can decide quickly.

This message was last edited by deniabar on 27/05/2013.

Like 0      
27 May 2013 6:43 PM by ojosazul88 Star rating. 171 posts Send private message

deep pockets needed for this, off season, Denia is not that busy and having been there in the depths of winter it was not "basked in sunshine"
You certainly have "cojones" ploughing money into a bar but to expect to find a stranger on a forum site to "invest" with you is some "cojones"!!

Like 0      
27 May 2013 6:45 PM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
Remember to include local Spanish people in your target market. They will keep you afloat in the winter, and if you alienate them by going solely for Brits (expats and tourists) you are missing a large part of potential income.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
27 May 2013 9:28 PM by newworld Star rating. 942 posts Send private message

Design and refurbishment will take no more than 3 months-------------- Not good  timing with the summer just around the corner.

Like 0      
28 May 2013 11:11 PM by mac75 Star rating in Valencia. 414 posts Send private message

mac75´s avatar

I was in the club/bar business for just over 10 years running some of  the biggest venues in Valencia and working along with all the most popular bars and and clubs down the coast toward Alicante so I know a fair bit about the market and what works and what doesn't. A dear friend of mine who ploughed €200,000 into a venue in Denia, closed it down two years later and it was a very elegant venue in the marina with a strong brand name from Valencia. So I would imagine if you only need €25,000 euros it must be in pretty good shape or very very small. This is a funny scene, many think you are mad to go into this market and I can tell you you are if you do not understand it. You will almost certainly loose first time round unless you are very lucky. It looks like a simple business that everyone thinks they can do but they soon learn after the first year and a big hole in their pockets that something wasn't working and it is almost always down their inexperience. I assume you are an exprienced bar owner, have a profound understanding of the area, how it works who the key players are, who has the influences and who your direct competition and potential enemies would be as this is a ruthless scene and no one takes prisoners, especially now. I have seen millionaires ruined in just two years and with the crisis I know of very few venues in Valencia, a regional capital city that are actually making money, the vast majority loose money or just tick over. Venues are closing down left right and centre and very few if any have credit lines with suppliers meaning you better have a strong cashflow or will be opening without stock. However I suppose you have this under control otherwise you would be mad to go into this business right now and Denia isn't exactly the most thriving of communities so you had better make a killing in the summer or pay virtually no rent and find very cheap staff or run a profit share programme with the property owner because the winter will be very slow.

All this said and I haven't really said anything yet, you do, as ojosazules88 says, have "un par de cojones" to enter into this right now. The first question I would ask you is, why is the venue available? and what do you intend to do to the turn the venue around?

A donde el corazón se inclina, el pie camina.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Need advice on renting properties and costs of living in Fuengirola Area - 0 posts
Buying a car in Spain, new NIE Number - 5 posts
robert boyd - 2 posts
paying into the spanish social system - 2 posts
swimming pool cleaners - recommendations - 0 posts
time to buy in Spain?? - 23 posts
Has Spain "lost its way" in Tourism ? - 9 posts
Easyjet new hand baggage rules... May 2013 - 7 posts
Air Conditioning unit for sale, good price - 2 posts
Song - 0 posts
Spanish ''song'' - 3 posts
New income tax regulations ? - 7 posts
Hola! Driving from London to Malaga - 15 posts
So. Spanish residency automatic for foreigners buying a house at over €500k ! - 0 posts
is here have any group for wireless communication like walkie talkie? - 0 posts
Wanted a good honest English speaking administrator in Marbella area. - 3 posts
Replacement NIE - 1 posts
Portman/Portman Bay - 0 posts
Long term rental in Spain - 4 posts
Thank You Costaluz Lawyers. Success! - 3 posts
Holiday illness at Benalmadena Holiday Village - 0 posts
mobile internet - 0 posts
new tears eve - 0 posts
dancing schools for children ??? - 5 posts
How to get a Spanish Driving Licence -The truth - 8 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 5

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x