Wanted a good honest English speaking administrator in Marbella area.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
24 May 2013 10:21 AM by ossie1 Star rating. 36 posts Send private message

Can anyone recommend a good administrator who would do a good job for a community in Nueva Andalucia. We are badly abused by the current one. His contract runs out in July.

Thankyou

Tom

Like 0      
24 May 2013 10:57 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
There's a chap called Gary Nash looks after two and seems very good by all accounts. Will try and track down his contact details.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
24 May 2013 11:00 AM by tamaraessex Star rating in Colmenar, Malaga. 508 posts Send private message

tamaraessex´s avatar
http://manilva.terraminium.com/Default.aspx?clasica=1

This is Gary. He himself is (I think) based in Marbella rather than Manilva. Hope that helps.

Blog about settling into a village house in the Axarquía. http://www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/tamara.aspx

Like 0      
25 May 2013 1:15 PM by Terraminium Star rating. 1 posts Send private message

Dear Tom,

I wish to introduce myself, further to the very kind recommendation by Tamara Essex. I am part of the Terraminuim group - for three years now and we are featured in  this weeks The Sur in English, in an article about franchises. I am currently administrating two large communites, one in Manilva and the other in Estepona. I have references from the Presidents and they would be willing to communicate with you, should you wish to make contact. My partner has an office in central Marbella and I have one in Manilva. As Tamara says, I also spend alot of time in Nueva Andalucia - Los Altos de Aloha, as we have a family property there and I was living there for many years. I have been working in Spain since 2002 and have lots of experience in the sector as I have always worked in this field.

Unfortunately I am unable to include a web link or Email address as my EOS account has not had time to be approved.

Phone: 951 276578

Best regards

Gary Nash

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Replacement NIE - 1 posts
Portman/Portman Bay - 0 posts
Long term rental in Spain - 4 posts
Thank You Costaluz Lawyers. Success! - 3 posts
Holiday illness at Benalmadena Holiday Village - 0 posts
mobile internet - 0 posts
new tears eve - 0 posts
dancing schools for children ??? - 5 posts
How to get a Spanish Driving Licence -The truth - 8 posts
Long Term Rental Agreement - 1 posts
Driving license help - 9 posts
Sky on Humax Freesat box - 2 posts
Van share to Spain this summer - 0 posts
Van share to Spain this summer - 0 posts
GETTING RID OF BLACKFLY - 3 posts
OVEN CLEANING - 0 posts
How are the days you spend travelling to and from Spain calcuated towards the 182 day rule - 19 posts
Backdated claims WFP - 1 posts
residencia and s.i.p.card - 3 posts
Grangran - 4 posts
Looking to rehome a Jack Russell - 0 posts
The latest madness from Spain - 0 posts
WHO FITS WATER FILTERS - 2 posts
Burro cracy - 2 posts
Spanish Incompetence - 15 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 4

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x