FOOTBALL - La Liga - Bundesliga - Premier League ... Who Rules in European Football?

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
29 May 2013 9:43 AM by eos_ian Star rating in Valencia. 506 posts Send private message

eos_ian´s avatar

The Germans played exceptionally well and the Spanish fell at the way-side. But if Barcelona or Madrid ahd played it's best game would the German's have still won? Were they that good?  I don't think so. There is always a factor of luck in football for all teams that win. But as much as some may not like it Barcelona dominates football at the moment and will continue to do so for a few more years, their team is aging but with an average age of 25 years of age I would say it is normal, not old yet and they have one of the strongest youth teams and one of the best if not the best training school in football, so they will always have new players moving up and will always be up at the top one way or another. What they have achieved over the past five years has been historical, I think it would be crazy to think that they could continue this rythmn for ever. They always have a plan B and an over reliance on one play is a bit much, even when he doesn't play they still win, it is just that this player is so good  he stands out from everyone else on the field, now with Neymar coming they may well be an intersting tandem on the pitch and give Barcelona a true forward. And being only 21 years of age he'll bring their average age down!

Ian :   EOS TEAM MEMBER 

www.eyeonspain.com/blogs/ianandspain.aspx

Like 0      

Pages: Previous | 1 | 2 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Samsung Galaxy Note 2 for sale - practically unused! - 0 posts
Community Accounts? - 2 posts
Asset reporting - 23 posts
jetXTRA - NEW LOW COST airline to Alicante - They promise no hidden charges!! - 9 posts
alicante airport - 12 posts
Furniture storage - 4 posts
Moving to Spain, Need some advice!! - 37 posts
Condadorentals web page - 0 posts
wanted, good quality furniture and kitchen appliances - 3 posts
Phone Internet Shop Cabo Roig - 1 posts
Urgent CAR help! - 6 posts
Market at Hipodromo .. what a shambles - 4 posts
Trampolin Hills - 0 posts
static caravan - 5 posts
Selling my home bankers draft - 6 posts
AP7 TOLL FEES ESTEPONA-MALAGA AIRPORT - 5 posts
Mooving To spain - 45 posts
Mini One - 0 posts
Support a Spanish foundation crowdfunding project. - 0 posts
External wall insulation grants and loans - 0 posts
Painting Balustrades - 4 posts
Looking for replacement umbrella canopy Nr. Torrevieja - 0 posts
Horse riding - 3 posts
Is Corvera airport now dead in the water? - 10 posts
Retail Knowledge - 0 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 22

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:  
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x