static caravan

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Apr 2013 5:09 PM by tinrah Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Hi everyone  i own a static caravan in the uk and i would like to have it relocated to Spain to a spainish site  does anyone no how this can be done and at what cost  thanks tina

Like 0      
21 Apr 2013 9:08 PM by tteedd Star rating in Hertfordshire & Punt.... 990 posts Send private message

Hi

Years ago when first thinking of buying a holiday home in Spain we were attracted by park homes due to the low initial outlay. However when we looked into it we found that the rental costs for the site and ammenities were horrendous making the running costs double that of a small villa or flat.

With the depressed housing market at present if you seriously want a place in Spain prices are really low. We bought a reasonable 2 bedroom flat adjacent to a golf course for 56KEuros three years ago. Many buyers now will accept very low offers just to get rid of their poroperty.

If you are really set on moving your park home I think you would be much better off if you could find your own plot. But I've no idea of the complexities of doing so. Or the cost of moving it.

TTeedd

Like 0      
21 Apr 2013 11:57 PM by tinrah Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

hi i know what your saying  we wish we had brought a place in spain instead of the uk , just thought if it was in spain we would get more use out of it We still have to pay site fee s here  so may aswell pay them in spain at least you have the weather didnt think about our own plot will have a little think on that thanks.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 7:27 PM by ElviriaDreamer Star rating. 99 posts Send private message

ElviriaDreamer´s avatar

Tinrah

There are a couple on here (Irene and Alan) who had a static on the Costa Blanca that they were trying to get off their land. Maybe you could ask them if they still have it. It would be far cheaper to have one already on mainland Spain than ship one over.

I had two quotes to tow my tourer out. One was £650 the other £1,700. A massive difference...but so was the quality/insurance by the companies.

If I remember correctly it was around £6,000 for static transportation.

I don't have time now but I will try to post some links for transport companies for you to check out.

Also check on Ebay as there are loads of transporters on there. JUST MAKE SURE THE INSURANCE IS 100% just in case.

I too would investigate your own plot as there are some fab bargains if you look around. Some priced as low as £5000...you would pay that for 2/3years site fees.

Good Luck.

This message was last edited by ElviriaDreamer on 22/04/2013.

This message was last edited by ElviriaDreamer on 22/04/2013.

Like 0      
22 Apr 2013 11:53 PM by tinrah Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

hi i have had a quote back today for 10k which i think is madness so wont be going down that road  but your help and advice is very welcome .

Like 0      
23 Apr 2013 9:50 AM by formentera costa Star rating. 368 posts Send private message

hi tinrah

here is a link to a mobile home park.

look to see what is on offer as there looks like some

bargains of homes already sited.

www.mobilehomesmarmenorspain.com

let me know how you get on

coolyes

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Selling my home bankers draft - 6 posts
AP7 TOLL FEES ESTEPONA-MALAGA AIRPORT - 5 posts
Mooving To spain - 45 posts
Mini One - 0 posts
Support a Spanish foundation crowdfunding project. - 0 posts
External wall insulation grants and loans - 0 posts
Painting Balustrades - 4 posts
Looking for replacement umbrella canopy Nr. Torrevieja - 0 posts
Horse riding - 3 posts
Is Corvera airport now dead in the water? - 10 posts
Retail Knowledge - 0 posts
Internet help please. - 0 posts
Illegal to rent out? - 26 posts
Can anyone recommend a good Gestor in Torrox Costa area ? - 2 posts
CAMPOSOL new ownership ( formerly Gateway to India ) SPICE VILLA CAMPOSOL - 3 posts
I have bought a LHD Spanish Registered Car in the UK is it really that difficult to transfer into my name - 22 posts
Abortion reform in Spain : Madness! - 33 posts
Change of address - 5 posts
Expat Solutions - 19 posts
retail shop rental for florist business. - 12 posts
Will a cheap airline fly to cordoba? - 2 posts
hello - 21 posts
uk / spain - 0 posts
3G in Spain - 2 posts
New and seeking guidance - 10 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x