AP7 TOLL FEES ESTEPONA-MALAGA AIRPORT

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
21 Apr 2013 10:04 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Good Morning 

Can someone please tell me the Current Toll Fees payable between Estepona and Malaga Airport. I believe they have been reduced. My Friend is flying to Scotland on Monday Night.

Thank You

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
21 Apr 2013 10:37 AM by andyintorre Star rating in Costa Blanca. 104 posts Send private message

should be 8.65 euro each way

Like 0      
21 Apr 2013 10:53 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi Andy

Many Thanks for this information.

This appears to be still a bit  high. I read somewhere recently that Toll Fees are going to be  reduced as Motorists are not using the AP7 as much as they used to do. Do you know anything about this News.

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
21 Apr 2013 11:14 AM by andyintorre Star rating in Costa Blanca. 104 posts Send private message

Don't know about that but the price is valid for today

Like 0      
21 Apr 2013 12:51 PM by johnzx Star rating in Spain. 5242 posts Send private message

Unless traffic is unusually heavy, (accident etc.)  I see no point in using the paid sections. 

I have used it once in each direction since it was opened:  I live on CDS.

( In the planning stage and during the construction, Mijas Town Hall,  it passes through the municipality, campaigned for it to be free, so as to relieve the traffic on the free alternative ).

This message was last edited by johnzx on 21/04/2013.

Like 0      
28 Apr 2013 8:25 AM by rockinrodders Star rating. 81 posts Send private message

Yes 8.65 sounds about right. The Marbella to Fuengirola section was around 7 euros alone when I came back the other night.

To be fair, as JohnZX said it is no quicker on the toll roads anyway, especially because you have to keep stopping and queuing at the toll booths. The free roads are probably quicker unless it is July/August when the roads are full of tourists.

Some of the tolls were reduced for the winter months, but not all of them. The Estepona to Guadiaro toll section was reduced by 50% and still is, but presumably they'll bump this back up again soo whereas the Marb-Fuen section mentioned above didn't seem to have been cut at all.

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Mooving To spain - 45 posts
Mini One - 0 posts
Support a Spanish foundation crowdfunding project. - 0 posts
External wall insulation grants and loans - 0 posts
Painting Balustrades - 4 posts
Looking for replacement umbrella canopy Nr. Torrevieja - 0 posts
Horse riding - 3 posts
Is Corvera airport now dead in the water? - 10 posts
Retail Knowledge - 0 posts
Internet help please. - 0 posts
Illegal to rent out? - 26 posts
Can anyone recommend a good Gestor in Torrox Costa area ? - 2 posts
CAMPOSOL new ownership ( formerly Gateway to India ) SPICE VILLA CAMPOSOL - 3 posts
I have bought a LHD Spanish Registered Car in the UK is it really that difficult to transfer into my name - 22 posts
Abortion reform in Spain : Madness! - 33 posts
Change of address - 5 posts
Expat Solutions - 19 posts
retail shop rental for florist business. - 12 posts
Will a cheap airline fly to cordoba? - 2 posts
hello - 21 posts
uk / spain - 0 posts
3G in Spain - 2 posts
New and seeking guidance - 10 posts
Medical insurance - 11 posts
Need a recommendation for a good restaurant in Malaga old town. - 3 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 6

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x