Bucket help.

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
18 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

I know this has been covered before.....................but I have sat sitting for some time now quietly going mad trying to work out this 'bucket' thing. I know Morerosada said things were simple when you got out of the 'bucket' but I can't even get in the bucket.................................any explaination in SIMPLE terms please !

Having lots and lots of 'senior blonde moments'

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 6:07 PM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar
cant even find the bucket,never mind get in it

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 6:43 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi Karensun & ffeg,

Have a look under forum help then go to bucket help!!!! thread, have a look and then if I can i might be able to put it into blonde speak for you if you don't get it. I didn't for a long time but once you do it will be addictive. Have a go.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 6:46 PM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar
will do flossy

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 6:53 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Don't cry ffeg

It's really easy once you get it, let me know if you can't..............  

oops it's a J isn't it??? Soz   ffej

This message was last edited by Candyfloss on 7/18/2007.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 6:59 PM by tyrills Star rating in bootle,merseyside/po.... 73 posts Send private message

tyrills´s avatar

will do candy, going to work now last one off then until next thursday
                                                     jeff          

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 7:01 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar
Nice One ffej

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 7:06 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
Thanks Candyfloss.....................will do all that tomorrow as off to do a qiuz at the local hostilery now and to sink lots of cold Tia Maria and coke.

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 7:11 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

have a good time Karen

And have one for me. Back to work tomorrow, I can't stand the excitement of being home all the time, it's just a bit too much for me.

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 7:12 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Karen, I'll post info in forum help (when I have the time) on how to negotiate the infamous bucket, how to post pictures on this forum (all forums have different ways of doing it), how to resize the larger pictures to a more acceptable size & also how to add a picture to your signature, ok ?

It really is easy once you know, but, like all things, it just has to be talked through. God, if it was difficult, I'd not have got my head around it & if our Gina got into/out of the bucket, albeit with my help, it's open to the majority of us.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 7/18/2007.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 3:18 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar
 well  I've been in the bucket............................a very long time.........soooooooooooo much to see......................still not sure if I can move it from there to here but.....................................I Cannot do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 3:52 PM by Karensun Star rating in Orihuela Costa. 1474 posts Send private message

Karensun´s avatar

This is wot I got......................?????? I am going quietly mad here!!!!!!!Please help a dumb blonde with lots of senior moments!!!!!!!

Now a non-smoker !  

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 4:21 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Karen, I'm not sure what you did to get the box with a red x inside it.

If you put a picture in the photo bucket you'll see an URL code underneath it as an option. Click on the URL code & it should highlight it & say "copied", or right click on it & copy, then come to reply here & click on the small box with a picture of a mountain & sun on it, it's in yellow. It will open up a box. Where it says URL just paste the picture's URL into the box against URL & click "ok". The picture will then show.

You can do it, have faith.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 4:42 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

I thought i would see if i could follow this instructions and get this to work

if it all goes to hell in a hand-basket please help!

x

oh flip it didnt work I pasted the URL code in the box and clicked and it blubbed on in Latin and gave me a cross! 

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 4:47 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

I don't know where you pair are going wrong.

When you save your picture initially from wherever you found it, to a folder on your desktop, did you copy or right click & save ?? I think maybe you copied & it doesn't work if you copy.

YOU MUST RIGHT CLICK & SAVE, OK ? Is that where you're going wrong, I wonder.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 5:03 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

im going to try again and if it doesnt work im going to go to bed and eat chocolate until i feel better ... or am sick ... whichever comes first

Flip it worked that time ... the first time i was trying to use a photo i already had saved and this time i 'stole' a piccy from the internet, but other than that i was not aware of doing anything different!

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 5:10 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 5:16 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Come on Karen, Auntie EM & I have our fingers  for you.

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 5:23 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Thank you Morerosado .....

I am now officially CERTIFIED !

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 5:35 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

WIFI - 1 posts
where to buy good quality furniture - 7 posts
Valle del Sol, Carcer - 3 posts
Jaen's restaurant, Guardamar town centre, CB - 33 posts
cleaning - 0 posts
La Recoleta, EGM - 2 posts
Long term rental Northern Costa Blanca? - 0 posts
Site visit today 18th January - 13 posts
Cash prize on new price comparison site - 6 posts
I've a very happy hubby tonight. - 3 posts
REBNY or MLS - 2 posts
Pocket Pages for the CB - 18 posts
New meat for the grinder! - 20 posts
Playa Flamenca - 16 posts
DANCING HORSES RETURN TO LA MARINA, CB, ON 5th AUGUST - 0 posts
Timeshare - 23 posts
Dogs Hunt In Packs For Protection! - 39 posts
car leasing in spain - 22 posts
Where are our rights? - 0 posts
british cars in spain - 3 posts
reregister vehicle - 2 posts
Assignable contracts? - 2 posts
Distressed Cleaning! - 15 posts
lost cousin - 0 posts
Garden furniture table/ chairs loungers etc. - 16 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 67

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x