New meat for the grinder!

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
17 Jul 2007 12:00 AM by Fowlup Star rating in Cheadle, Cheshire & .... 8 posts Send private message

Hello all. Invested last year and am thinking about pre-completion sale. Looks like some good stuff on here.

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 3:29 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi fowlup,

You'll get the best advice in here & we hope you'll advise us on some things also.

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 3:58 PM by Fowlup Star rating in Cheadle, Cheshire & .... 8 posts Send private message

Cheers Morerosado. It's nice to be welcomed with such a colourful message.

I look forward to a mutually satisfying experience. 

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 4:08 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar
You, my friend, can join my gang for that !

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 6:49 PM by Fowlup Star rating in Cheadle, Cheshire & .... 8 posts Send private message

Woohoo!! I'm in a gang!! What's the gang song? What are we good at?

Now then. Tell me everything you know about Murcia's property market? On the up or down or steady?

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 7:00 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Hi Fowlup

I will hang on your coat-tails and steal all the good advice coming your way ... cos im greedy that way!

auntie Em x

Like 0      
17 Jul 2007 8:57 PM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi New Meat,

What part of Murcia have you bought and what sort of property, area etc..........?

BTW 

Like 0      
18 Jul 2007 12:09 PM by FibbyUK Star rating in UK, Surrey & Playa F.... 2349 posts Send private message

FibbyUK´s avatar

Hi Fowlup

welcome to EOS, I am sure you won't fowl up on here, look forward to seeing you posting

Kind regards,

FibbyUK

One off fee to pay your own La Renta tax (210 Form)
Check out my website:

http://www.payingtaxesinspain210form.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

Like 0      
19 Jul 2007 6:00 PM by Fowlup Star rating in Cheadle, Cheshire & .... 8 posts Send private message

Where do I start!

Auntie Em - Good on yer. That's what I would do too!

Candyfloss - Love the graphics btw. Which one is you? My property:- Fuente Alamo is the closest town; Hacienda Del Alamo is the site; 2 bed + 2 bath apartment in the Spanish Village is the pad. What do you think? I'm definitely in 2 minds about whether to sell now or hang on and get some lettings for a couple of years.

FibbyUK - Cheers! It's a crap name but the best I could come up under the pressure of haviong to think of a cool handle! Ah well, fowled up again.

Looking forward to a bundle of advice from you guys.

Like 0      
11 Aug 2007 11:10 AM by Candyfloss Star rating in Cardiff / Mar Menor. 1605 posts Send private message

Candyfloss´s avatar

Hi New Meat

Just thought I'd let you know that we are hoping to pop down to Hacienda del Alamo when we are over. Tell you what we think when we get back. Looks an interesting development. Had my eye on that one for a while. On the selling side, I think you'd be better off hanging on to it if you can for now, or maybe you could do what a lot of people tend to do and put it up for both rental and sale and see which comes first. That's what seems to be happening over here so just a thought. Let us know how you get on.

P.S.

I like the name new meat better than fowlup so that's what I'm gonna call you.

Like 0      
12 Aug 2007 4:02 PM by Fowlup Star rating in Cheadle, Cheshire & .... 8 posts Send private message

Cheers Candyfloss! I'll look forward to your in depth, comprehensive report upon your return from HDA.

In the meantime, I hope you have great trip!

PS - Ok, ok, I'll respond to new meat - if that's what makes you happy. Can I change my name on this thing? I'll find out.TTFN

Like 0      
12 Aug 2007 4:55 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Hi Fowlup, that is an alwful name  Please do change it.   We all do stupid things and think why the hell did I do that, but we are all human and no one is perfect although some think they are.    But do take the advice you have been given not a good time to sell.   I really  hope all goes well for you.   Regards Pat 

Like 0      
12 Aug 2007 7:19 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hola Fowlup

Justin will have to change your site name. "New meat" is almost as bad. What's that Gina like, eh ?

Must go, got dinner to cook.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/12/2007.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 7:41 PM by Fowlup Star rating in Cheadle, Cheshire & .... 8 posts Send private message

Name change.

Justin says it's very difficult to change my profile name, and the only other alternative is to re-register. So that's what Im going to do.

If anyone's mithered, look out for new posts from New Meat.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 8:00 PM by New Meat Star rating in Cheadle, Cheshire & .... 9 posts Send private message

New Meat´s avatar

Gina and Pat,

That's 2 more in the "don't sell yet" camp. You guys are not making it easy for me, are you?

Mrs Meat still wants to sell, but there's still some time (March '08 completion).

TTFN

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 8:48 PM by Patty_1 Star rating in Hertfordshire. UK. .... 1062 posts Send private message

Well New Meat,  you would be if I got my hands on you .      But I am afraid it does help if you both agree I know that sometimes you have your doubtsyou obviously  cannot  persuade her otherwise.  If not can I ask what her main reason is for wanting to sell I know money is always the key factor but you might be more out of pocket if you sell now.    But at the end of the day it is up to both of you.  But their are more people on this forum that can help you more than me  Take care Pat

This message was last edited by Pat and Roy on 8/13/2007.

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 9:01 PM by AuntieEm Star rating in Scarborough. 287 posts Send private message

AuntieEm´s avatar

Hi new meat

nice to see that the ladies have got their own way !!!!  You should know by now that we girls usually get our own way in the end ... and im sure Mrs M will too ... you just have to try to put off the inevitable until the best time ... good luck!

Like 0      
13 Aug 2007 9:57 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Hi new meat. What a name change !

As Em says, us gals have a way of getting our own way. I was just telling the hubby I've written a major cheque on our joint current a/c & invested it in my sole name, he didn't dare bat one eyelid.

This message was last edited by morerosado on 8/13/2007.

Like 0      
17 Aug 2007 5:20 PM by New Meat Star rating in Cheadle, Cheshire & .... 9 posts Send private message

New Meat´s avatar

Ladies. You're not telling me anything I don't already know! i.e. you lot always get your own way in the end. Obviously, this is often a pleasant experience , and it's a small price to pay for a quiet life!!

Sorry you didn't get the last word this time Morerosado (even when typing that I knew I'd be regretting it soon)

Like 0      
17 Aug 2007 7:12 PM by morerosado Star rating. 6927 posts Send private message

morerosado´s avatar

Like 0      

Pages: 1 | 2 | Next |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Playa Flamenca - 16 posts
DANCING HORSES RETURN TO LA MARINA, CB, ON 5th AUGUST - 0 posts
Timeshare - 23 posts
Dogs Hunt In Packs For Protection! - 39 posts
car leasing in spain - 22 posts
Where are our rights? - 0 posts
british cars in spain - 3 posts
reregister vehicle - 2 posts
Assignable contracts? - 2 posts
Distressed Cleaning! - 15 posts
lost cousin - 0 posts
Garden furniture table/ chairs loungers etc. - 16 posts
Auntie Em & Kenco - 2 posts
Film Reviews - 48 posts
long term rent - 3 posts
Light fittings - 2 posts
Help with inserting photos - 6 posts
Estate agent fees - 4 posts
legalalising holiday lets - 20 posts
Very short video on driving along the N332 to Alicante airport but funny......... - 6 posts
sea fishing - 13 posts
Almunecar Car-boot Sale - 0 posts
Hi everyone, what a useful site - 4 posts
Sports for kids - 5 posts
Order of Things to do - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 21

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 | 2 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x