**** New Property Developer

Post reply   Start new thread
:: New - Old :: Old - New

Pages: 1 |

Forum home :: Latest threads :: Search forums
The Comments
11 Feb 2013 8:19 PM by Quadrus Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

This Message
The purpose of this message is to ensure that anyone intending to purchase new property from *****, the most despicable property developer in Spain, is made aware of this company’s illegal and dishonest behaviour in a development that is  a worse abuse of thousands of British subjects and other nationals than the Valencia Land Grab.

The list of failures and abuses is endless:
Not finishing the infrastructure of the development and what is built is of a very poor standard. Subsiding Roads that are in a shocking state. Drains overflowing with effluence. Poor or non-existent street lighting, substandard water supply infrastructure. Poor construction of houses with a number subsiding to make them uninhabitable. Not applying for building licences for houses and extras purchased. Not facilitating the provision of Deeds. Not providing any of the correct legal documentations after any new property purchase. Because of their failure to provide Deeds registered at the Land Registry in the name of the purchaser and only registering the land that these properties have been built on in the name of ****, large numbers of Embargoes have been issued by the courts on the land that the courts have assumed are ****'s assets for the many successful claims that have been made against ****. On the court's instructions, this land, along with properties built on it that were purchased and paid for in full by owners still awaiting their Deeds, is now being auctioned to service ****'s debts without the knowledge and to the complete shock to the purchasers and  owners who find themselves homeless at a stroke without any warning whatsoever.

The list of all the failures, abuses and the illegal behaviour by the developer **** are too numerous and some complex to list in full here.

Warning:
This message is to warn future unwitting buyers of property from **** that this is a Jekyll and Hyde company that does not deserve their custom and could turn their dream into their worst nightmare.

**** EOS Forum Rules, does not allow one to name the Developer. 

Like 0      
11 Feb 2013 9:13 PM by maddiemack Star rating in Grantham, Lincolnshi.... 194 posts Send private message

Quadrus

Since you aren't able to name the developer on this site, is it possible to add a link in order that readers can locate information for themselves and make up their own minds, particularly those that are looking to buy a place in Spain?

Like 0      
11 Feb 2013 9:46 PM by windtalker Star rating. 1935 posts Send private message

Its pointless naming the developer as M??? they will have the post closed by their lawyers as they have done in the past.

Like 0      
11 Feb 2013 10:18 PM by Quadrus Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

Maddiemack

Eye on Spain would not let me put a link or an e-mail address.However there is a clue in the previous reply. There is a dilemma here. I do not wish to name the urbanisation. The unfortunate owners have invested hard cash in these properties and I do not want to add further  to their financial woes. On the other hand I want to shout the name of this fraudulent developer from the roof tops. They are currently engaged in several new developments.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2013 8:00 AM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Hi Quadrus

Have they started building again. I thought that they went bust approx 2 years ago ????????

This message was last edited by El alamillo on 12/02/2013.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2013 9:24 AM by maddiemack Star rating in Grantham, Lincolnshi.... 194 posts Send private message

OK, I've got it now, thanks.  Yes, when I worked in property sales with a reputable, Spanish, family-owned Company a while back, we were warned about the aforementioned as one to stay well clear of!

Like 0      
12 Feb 2013 9:45 AM by Quadrus Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

El alamillo

Google the company.

Like 0      
12 Feb 2013 11:15 AM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi 

Came across this today.

http://www.spanishpropertyinsight.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3098

Good Luck

Nigel

Like 0      
12 Feb 2013 12:13 PM by Quadrus Star rating. 4 posts Send private message

nigel188

The developer under discussion does not appear on the long list of bankruptcies provided which is dated 2008!!

Like 0      
12 Feb 2013 12:22 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hello

I am sorry . I have only today asked Martin the Author for an updated list.When I receive it I will post it on this froum.

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      
12 Feb 2013 12:30 PM by El alamillo Star rating in Nottingham & El Alam.... 221 posts Send private message

Interesting Reading.

I  would also worry if I purchased a property.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1966_Palomares_B-52_crash

Built by another developer who also built in the area that you refer too

who has since gone Bust

Like 0      
12 Feb 2013 4:43 PM by nigel188 Star rating in Estepona. 656 posts Send private message

Hi There

Martin de la Herran from Abolex-Spanish Lawyers has just given me some more information.

There is a useful tool to find out if a certain company is already under Court administration.

This is the public bankruptcies registry:   http://www.publicidadconcursal.es

Although it all in Spanish

Regards

Nigel

Like 0      

Pages: 1 |

Post reply    Start new thread

Previous Threads

Bikes for sale - 1 posts
Help.. School advise in Manilva - 4 posts
Hello - 1 posts
Car Hire .. how do you get the best deal ? - 0 posts
Self employment in Spain - 2 posts
Best Sausages in Spain ?? . It could be... Camposol Butcher shop ...Sector A - 2 posts
Pool heat, lighitng and covers - views from others who have been down this path gratefully received. - 16 posts
Looking for Window Tinting Service in Marbella - 5 posts
Tiling - 5 posts
Orihuela City - 2 posts
corvera airport - 180 posts
Long term parking at murcia airport - 4 posts
Cartagena: Port & City. The Hidden Gem of Med? - 10 posts
Spanish bread - 4 posts
Websites for Charities - 2 posts
Changing my Driving License - 9 posts
Advice on Spanish property tax - 9 posts
Another case won by my fantastic Spanish lawyers! Thanks to EOS - 11 posts
Confusion When Buying a Bank Repossession - 5 posts
leather 3 seater sofa for sale - 0 posts
proof of payments at notary - 3 posts
Dave - 1 posts
Can you help me? - 5 posts
Tram in Murcia - 4 posts
Planning law, wooden sheds, cabins and houses - 4 posts

Number of posts in this thread: 12

DISCLAIMER:  All opinions posted on these message boards are the opinion solely of the poster and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of Eye on Spain, its servants or agents.

1 |
Our Weekly Email Digest
Name:
Email:

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse you are agreeing to our use of cookies. More information here. x